Experience total communication between Mac and Windows with the industry’s highest performing file system technology. No need to buy anything extra – the solution even mounts HFS+ volumes from GPT or MBR disks under Windows.
Paragon HFS+ for Windows is the only solution that provides full read-write access to HFS+/HFSX partitions on any type of disks (GPT, MBR) under most of Windows versions!
Access Mac-formatted partitions in Windows systems with the fastest and most stable HFS driver on the market. HFS+ for Windows delivers maximum convenience with no more worries about cross-platform computing.
Paragon HFS+ for Windows Software is the first software developer to implement a full set of drivers with complete read/write access to partitions of most of the file systems!
High performance sets us apart
- Transfers files at a rate higher to native HFS file-system performance
- Highly stable even when transferring big media files between systems
- Works flawlessly with any type of hard disk (USB, FireWire, ESATA, SATA or IDE)
Paragon HFS+ for Windows Key features:
- Full access to HFS+/HFSX partitions (read and write)
- Unprecedented high HFS performance and stability
- Automounting and management via “Disk Management” console
- Full compatibility with Boot Camp drivers
- Support for journaling
- Unified Installer for 32 and 64 Bit systems
- Files and folder with “.” as the first symbol of file name are shown as hidden
- USB 3.0 ready
- The only solution with full access to HFS+ partitions on disks of any type (GPT, MBR).
- Complete support of any current version of Windows (10, 8, 8.1, 7 SP1 and Servers 2008 R2, 2012, 2016).
- Full compatibility with Boot Camp drivers.
Changes in Paragon HFS+ for Windows 11.0:
- NEW Improved user-friendly interface. The 11th version of Paragon HFS+ for Windows driver got an updated clear user-friendly interface of the installer.
- NEW Based on latest Paragon MyAccount platform. New activation engine based on latest Paragon MyAccount platform. Your products info and customer service at one place!
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64-bit), expected
- Windows 7 SP1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
Supported File Systems:
- HFS Plus (Mac OS Extended)
- HFSX (Mac OS Extended Case-Sensitive)