We all know that Microsoft, along with Windows 10, also installs a bunch of apps by default. Such apps can be both useful and unnecessary, and some are even developed outside Microsoft. If you want to again be able to make your own decisions on which apps you want to use, here is what you need – O&O AppBuster! And it’s very simple: the apps fall into categories showing which apps are easy to remove and install again. You also find out about the ones you should get rid of.
This O&O application is totally free of charge. You can run it directly on your PC without downloading the software you do not want or do not need, unlike many other apps.
A set of additional apps comes along when installing Windows 10. Usually, some of them are good, and some of them are useless. It’s just one click and O&O AppBuster will let you remove the unwanted programs easily and quickly!
O&O AppBuster gives you a clear and concise interface indicating which of Microsoft-supplied apps come along with Windows 10. You also can see which apps are installed on your computer and which you can install if you wish. What’s more – it even shows the hidden apps.
O&O AppBuster gives more control over your operating system:
- Uninstall apps pre-installed by Microsoft (also the hidden Apps!)
- Remove pre-installed third-party apps and protect your privacy
- Reinstall accidentally deleted apps
- Undo changes at any time by creating a system restore point
Changes in O&O AppBuster 1.1.1339.1 – released on April 2, 2019:
- NEW: The storage space of old apps is now fully released
- NEW: View settings are saved
- NEW: Search also possible via hidden apps
- NEW: Display of hidden apps in status
- NEW: System information in the info dialog
- FIX: Incorrect product name in INI file
- Minor bug fixes
- Available in English and German
Homepage – https://www.oo-software.com
Size: 1.06 MB