Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite is an all-in-one suite to completely protect, maintain and manage your computer! It provides you with all of the tools you need to manage today’s hard drives. The tools include partitioning solutions, backup and restore, optimization and defragmentation, hard drive disposal, boot management and system recovery.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite allows you to make fast migration to new HDDs, SSDs and virtual machines. Efficient disk maintenance and optimization are available too.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite also allows you to manage multiple operating systems (up to 16) on a hard drive. Protect your entire PC, including the operating system, applications, your settings, and all data files with easy-to-use backup tools.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite handles your backup tasks automatically – from backing up the entire system, individual partitions or just selected files. Incremental and differential backup technologies make continuous system backups exceptionally efficient with the Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite.
A one-time full backup of the entire computer followed by regular incremental backups keep the latest status of your PC safe at all times. The new backup containers in pVHD format speed up backups to networks (like an NAS).
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite Features:
Partitioning and Optimization Features:
- Partitioning Engine. A high-performance partition engine which is compatible with all new generations of data devices. Paragon’s partition engine is more powerful than ever before
- Basic and Advanced Partitioning. Create, format, delete, undelete, hide or unhide partition; set partition active/inactive; set, change or remove drive letter; change hard disk partition label (Volume Label); convert file systems without formatting; check file system integrity; run complete surface test
- Split partitions. You can separate OS and data or different types of data by splitting one partition to two different partitions of the same type and file system
- Merge partitions. Consolidate the disk space, from two adjacent partitions (NTFS, FAT16/FAT32), into a single, larger partition
- Redistribute Free Space. Increase free space on one partition by utilizing the on-disk unallocated space and the unused space of other partitions
- Automatic partition alignment. Optimize performance of your hard disk during partitioning/copy operations and restoring a backup image to new hard drives (not all operations are supported)
- Convert dynamic to basic MBR disks. Convert a dynamic MBR or GPT disk containing simple volume(s) into a basic MBR disk
- NTFS and FAT defragmentation. 27 defragmentation strategies, MFT defragmentation and shrinking, low free space defragmentation
- Boot Corrector. Fix most system boot problems that result from human or program error, or a boot virus activity
- Boot Manager. Easily manage several operating systems on one computer
- HFS file systems conversion. Convert any version of NTFS file system to Apple HFS and vice versa without reformatting
Backup and Recovery Features:
- Any backup destination. Local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, FTP/SFTPs servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule)
- File-level backup/restore for virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK). You can now use virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK) to do P2V out of backup image scenarios.
- Selective Restore. Easily extract files and folders from a backup image through the Restore Wizard without the need to restore an entire image
- Backup and Restore to or from FTP/sFTP. Directly write your backups to an FTP server. Using sFTP, the data transfer to the external server will be protected and encrypted
- Backup to VD Wizard. Back up separate partitions or entire hard disks to a pVHD (Paragon Virtual Hard Drive) format – a special VHD, optimized for storing backups of virtual and physical machines
- Restore from VD Wizard. Restore entire hard disks, separate partitions, or certain files and folders from pVHD (available under Windows, WinPE, and Linux)
- Encryption and password protection for backups. To avoid unauthorized access to your backup files, you can easily encrypt them within our backup wizards
- GPT/uEFI compatible Backup Capsule. Build a WinPE-based bootable backup capsule for your 64-bit Windows system resided on GPT to successfully start up PC from it in case of emergency
- P2P Adjust OS Wizard. Successfully migrate a Windows physical system to a different hardware platform (P2P).
- Disaster recovery for Apple Boot Camp. Protect dual-boot Macs from the Windows side or in the Linux or WinPE recovery environments.
- UIM (Universal Image Mounter). Mount pVHD backup images to browse their contents and retrieve data both, in the program and directly under Windows OS.
- Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0. Instead of two utilities downloaded from Paragon’s website (BMB and RMB), the new RMB 3.0 is now embedded into the product.
Data Copy and Migration Features:
- Full range of copying operations. Copy a full hard disk or a separate partition, and resize a partition while copying
- Copy/Restore to dissimilar sector size. Copy or restore contents of a 512-byte hard disk to a 4k hard disk with no additional actions from your side
- File exclude for Copy HDD. When copying a partition or a complete hard drive to a new device, you can now easily exclude data you want to exclude from the copy process
- Migrate OS to dissimilar hardware. Migrate existing systems and make them bootable in a new hardware environment
- P2V Copy / P2V Adjust OS. Migrate a physical system to a virtual environment in the online mode and make the OS start up after unsuccessful migration or virtualization with third-party tools
- Support for major virtual machines. MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation 10.0, VMware Fusion, and Oracle VirtualBox 4
Data Wiping Features:
- Data Wiping. Destroy all on-disk information or only remnants of deleted files/directories with a custom algorithm or the US DoD 5220.22-M military standard
- Wiping SSD. Wipe SSDs of most manufactures very user-friendly and permanently!
What’s new in Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite 15:
- Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0
- File-level backup/restore for virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK)
- Adaptable main program window
- Wiping SSD
Homepage – https://www.paragon-software.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).