Acronis Disk Director 12 is a set of powerful tools that work together to optimize your disk usage, and protect your data. The software lets you create and manage disk partitions to store different file systems or operating systems on one disk.
If you’re serious about maximizing disk use and data safety, it’s never been easier to create hard disk partitions or split, resize, copy, move or merge partitions without data loss.
Acronis Disk Director 12 also lets you quickly reorganize a hard drive’s structure. You can easily recover lost or deleted data partitions, even if your operating system fails to boot.
Acronis Disk Director 12 will help to reduce time of image backups and diagnostic tools, and improve overall PC performance. Even it can help to move instantly your old disk’s operating system and applications to a replacement disk.
Acronis Disk Director 12 includes powerful features like Dynamic Disk and GPT disk support, spanning a volume across multiple disks and much more.
Acronis Disk Director 12 Features:
- Manipulate. Manage your data, whether you are splitting, resizing, converting or merging volumes. Create, convert and copy files and volumes as needed.
- Partition. Mapping hard drives and creating partitions are made easy, allowing you to do more in less time. Format, label and make your partitions active in one easy step reducing time spent and risk of errors.
- Format. Let Acronis Disk Director make complex operations easy and more efficient with an intuitively designed user interface. Format your drive with the correct file system, whether FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Exts, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.
- Recover. Volume recovery is an easy to use tool that lets you recover volumes that were accidentally deleted or damaged due to a hardware failure.
- Clone. Clone disk to a replacement HDD. No need to spend hours installing your old disk’s operating system and applications. Disk cloning returns you to action on the new disk in just minutes
- Install. The ability to SPLIT your existing single volume into two volumes, and install a second operating system into the second volume.
- Convert. As your requirements change, you can quickly convert between basic and dynamic disks in just moments.
- Span. Span volume across multiple physical disks – Supports up to 32 disks.
- Access. Acronis Disk Editor allows direct byte accessing and editing capabilities on your disk.
- Boot. Boot from a CD/DVD or USB drive without having any operating system installed.
- Browse through detailed information about all hard disks, partitions, and file systems
- Explore partition data before performing partitioning operations
- Hide or make visible partitions of any type
- Format partitions
- Automatically optimize hard disk space usage
- Preview changes made in a partition layout before applying them to disk