Zentimo xStorage Manager software is a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers, and other gadgets.
Zentimo comes with several handy features such as: drive letter management, portable app quick launcher, powerful autorun customizations, enhanced safe device removal, and speed tests for attached drives.
The program gives a highly customizable menu to manage external devices, displays what programs prevent stopping a device, speed ups your work with hotkeys, hides drives of empty card reader slots, allows to return a stopped devices back.
Besides it lets you automaticaly run any programs on device connection/ disconnection, speed test your drives, manage portable apps, has an enhanced drive letter management tool, integrates fully with TrueCrypt and much more.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage - https://zentimo.com
Size: 4.03 MB
Zentimo offers a new way to manage your USB and eSATA devices. While it solves many external drive related problems in Windows, it also gives more control and makes working with external drives fun and pleasure.
Zentimo xStorage Manager Features:
- Fast and Reliable Safe Device Removal
Lets you stop a device, display locking processes, or reconnect a stopped device.
- Portable App Quick Launcher
Lets you launch any application located on your external drive with one click.
- Powerful Autorun
Can automatically mountdismount your TrueCrypt drive, launch a file manager, check flash drives for viruses and run anything else on device connectiondisconnection.
- Drive Letter Management
The program hides drive letters of unused card reader slots, can assign drive letters to a specific device, and much more...
- Honest Drive Speed Test
Perform read/write speed tests for any attached drive.
- TrueCrypt management
Manage your external TrueCrypt volumes the same way as external drives.
Version change from 1.x to 2.0
Since version 1.0 released in 2010 the program accumulated lots of major changes: better UI, ability to power off devices on stopping, High-DPI support, fixing drive letter to several devices, support for new OSes, forgotten device reminder, improved forced stop and many other options and bug fixes.
- Two new skins were added: Win10 Dark and Win10 Light to make the program looks more native on your Windows desktop.
- The “Menu” button aimed to call the device context menu moved from the left side of the menu to the right and became to look as now standard ellipsis.
- Now the program supports BitLocker encrypted drives.
- Service Issue Troubleshooter
- Documentation improvements
- Device menu stolen focus from active window and didn’t return it on close
- Out of memory: In rare case program shown technical issue on start with Windows
- The device menu become garbled when scrollbars were displayed
- Technical error were displayed on attempt to stop device when the assistant service is disabled
- The device menu might be truncated above when the app icon is in the hidden system tray area
- In rare cases the device can be displayed as “disabled” even if it’s active
- Drive size wasn’t displayed for a disk without a filesystem
- Search magnifier didn’t display on the icon when you run “Scan for hardware changes” from the main window
- Global Hotkeys became non working after closing of the Settings dialog with Cancel or “x” button
- In a multimonitor system the device menu called with the keyboard shortcut could be inappropriately positioned
- Command line stopped wrong drive when you specify its folder mount point
- On some configurations links and buttons that open our web site (e.g. “Request new feature”, Revert to the previous version”, “Order now”) did not open anything
- Technical error was displayed on attempt to return back stopped but just yanked out device