Zentimo xStorage Manager software is a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers, and other gadgets.
Zentimo comes with several handy features such as: drive letter management, portable app quick launcher, powerful autorun customizations, enhanced safe device removal, and speed tests for attached drives.
The program gives a highly customizable menu to manage external devices, displays what programs prevent stopping a device, speed ups your work with hotkeys, hides drives of empty card reader slots, allows to return a stopped devices back.
Besides it lets you automaticaly run any programs on device connection/ disconnection, speed test your drives, manage portable apps, has an enhanced drive letter management tool, integrates fully with TrueCrypt and much more.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – http://zentimo.com
Size: 5.01 MB
Zentimo offers a new way to manage your USB and eSATA devices. While it solves many external drive related problems in Windows, it also gives more control and makes working with external drives fun and pleasure.
Zentimo xStorage Manager Features:
- Fast and Reliable Safe Device Removal
Lets you stop a device, display locking processes, or reconnect a stopped device.
- Portable App Quick Launcher
Lets you launch any application located on your external drive with one click.
- Powerful Autorun
Can automatically mountdismount your TrueCrypt drive, launch a file manager, check flash drives for viruses and run anything else on device connectiondisconnection.
- Drive Letter Management
The program hides drive letters of unused card reader slots, can assign drive letters to a specific device, and much more…
- Honest Drive Speed Test
Perform read/write speed tests for any attached drive.
- TrueCrypt management
Manage your external TrueCrypt volumes the same way as external drives.
Version change from 1.x to 2.0
Since version 1.0 released in 2010 the program accumulated lots of major changes: better UI, ability to power off devices on stopping, High-DPI support, fixing drive letter to several devices, support for new OSes, forgotten device reminder, improved forced stop and many other options and bug fixes.
Changes in Zentimo xStorage Manager 2.1.1:
- Sound notification is now played after the device stop in Windows 10 (as the native safe removal does)
- Improved device context menu for better usability
- Language strings improvements
- “Unable to stop\return” dialogs now display button on the TaskBar (you can now switch to it with Alt+Tab)
- Some devices may disappear forever after their stop
- Assistant service was not installed when you reinstall the program to a folder different from the previous installation
- It was impossible to eject card reader’s card without a drive letter assigned (for example when there’s only a folder mount point)
- DPC latency was constantly spiking when the program is running (it could prevent audio\video rendering software normal work)
- A senseless message about inability to restore some drive letters could be displayed on the program uninstall
- The “Unable to return device” dialog may not show in some cases thus a user was unable to know what application prevented to return a device
- Program crashed on attempt to load a broken device settings file
- It was impossible to auto-mount TrueCrypt\VeraCrypt container with spaces in the file name