Total Commander Ultima Prime is a collection of the software and customized settings sets gathered in one installation package for enhancing Total Commander (file manager) possibilities
Total Commander Ultima Prime is a special distribution of Total Commander with many useful third-party add-ons, plug-ins and customisations. It also contains extended main menu and toolbar, other programs, changed layout and other elements.
Total Commander Ultima Prime provided as freeware in the form as it is but please remember that Total Commander itself is distributed as shareware.
This project differs from official distribution provided by Christian Ghisler on www.totalcmd.com site.
Please keep in mind, that other contained applications licenses might differ and not be proper for commercial purposes too.
Changes in version 7.1 (2016-06-30):
- Added new BitTorrent application – “qBittorrent”.
- Updated TC UP New with 64 bit support.
- Added Danish language for TC UP – thanks goes to Jens Sabroe Pedersen.
- Updated “HomeBank” application to the newest version (5.0.8).
- Updated “KeePass” application to the newest version (1.31).
- Updated “Notepad++” application to the newest version (6.9.2).
- Updated “Opera” application to the newest version (38.0.2220.31).
- Updated “Recuva” application to the newest version (1.53.1087).
- Updated “System Explorer” application to the newest version (184.108.40.20656).
- Updated “TeamViewer” application to the newest version (11.0.59518 P).
- Updated “XnView” application to the newest version (2.36).
- Removed “uTorrent” application.
- Various plugins have been updated to the newest versions.
- Known bugs have been fixed.
Homepage – http://tcup.pl
Size: 348 MB