SpeedCommander 18 is a comfortable file manager. This software builds on the proven two window technology and offers a multitude of exclusive features. Sort, copy, move or delete your files either using the keyboard or the mouse.
SpeedCommander displays files and folders in the proven two window technology. Source and target of operations are therefore always visible. This ensures a higher productivity compared to Windows Explorer and an extremely fast navigation through files, folders and FTP sites.
This File Commander offers you many options for copying and moving files. With the integrated Quick View you can see the content of many file formats.
Pictures, videos or music files – SpeedCommander gives you a fast overview for every kind of files. FileSync synchronizes folders, FileSearch finds files and folders on all data mediums.
SpeedCommander 18 has a modern Add-In interface, so that additional plugins can be used, enhancing the original functionality. The program communicates with the Add-In via the component object model (COM). An Add-In can add functionality in the menu or the toolbars. The Add-Ins also have full access to SpeedCommander’s object model. They can open and alter folder windows, as well access their content.
SpeedCommander supports various FTP types like FTP via SSH (SFTP) and SSL encrypted FTP. The user just needs to choose a protocol, everything else is done in a transparent way. The support for proxies was expanded noticeably. The program supports Socks 4/4a/5 and HTTP connections. The user can choose to compress directory listing and file transfers with MODE Z. Band width limiting keeps your line responsive, if required.
- Two folder windows which you can arrange horizontally or vertically
- Multiple folder views in one folder panel
- File Container with multiple independent containers
- Quick access to Network Neighborhood, Internet and FTP
- Direct support for the many archive formats (including 7Z, RAR, SQX, ZIP)
- Integrated Quick View for many file formats
- Multi-rename tool
- Fast and comfortable Search Program (FileSearch)
- Synchronize files and folders (FileSync)
- Flexible editor for text files (SpeedEdit)
Changes in SpeedCommander 18.10 Build 9300:
- Updating CRT / MFC / Compiler to Visual Studio 2017 (15.9)
- Quick View: Updated DynaPDF to version 22.214.171.124
- Pro version: Checking for maximum file size (2 GiB) when uploading to HiDrive
- Quick View: Display of additional SHA256 certificates for signed program files
- SCBackupRestore: For restoring backups and creating / updating a portable version, the “File replacement” dialog can be disabled
- SCBackupRestore: When creating / updating a portable version, optionally only the program files can be copied
- SCBackupRestore: Prevent deletion of the SpeedCommander configuration via “Delete special configuration”, if the folder with the current SpeedCommander configuration files as the base folder is set
- Possible crash when starting in ucrtbase.dll
- On older systems without Universal CRT, the dll api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll was not copied to the program directory
- Pro version: After the ‘Reset access token’ call, the cloud connection list was not reloaded
- Pro version: Access to OneDrive has stopped after the shutdown of the SkyDrive API by Microsoft
- Pro version: No automatic sorting of the view after renaming an entry in the Cloud AddIn
- Pro version: Possible error message ‘The input string has the wrong format’ when accessing Nextcloud
- File filter: Crash when selecting the entry ‘General – Evaluation’ in the ‘Create query’ dialog
- File operation: Possible crash when copying sparse files to non-NTFS disks
- Quick View: An additional white border appeared when viewing PDF files with rotated page orientation
- Update: Possible crash when updating the tree view
- RAR: Possible infinite loop if an incorrect password was entered when unpacking an encrypted RAR5 archive
- SpeedEdit: The line number range has been truncated on seven-digit line numbers of some fonts
Homepage – https://www.speedproject.com
Operating Systems: from Windows XP to Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 17.6 MB