Kristanix File Renamer Turbo (previously known as File Renamer Deluxe) helps you quickly rename multiple files & folders and tag your music library!
Keeping track of all your music, images, videos and other files will quickly become a chore unless you carefully manage the file names.
Now you can save time and get better file names in a matter of seconds.
With Kristanix File Renamer Turbo, you can easily rename multiple files in one batch. You can also rename files with just two clicks, directly from Windows!
Automatically set MP3, OGG, WMA, M4A, APE, FLAC, MPC tags, organize your photos based on their type or size, fix irritating issues like double spaces or wrong casing in file names, and much more!
File Renamer Turbo Features:
- Rename multiple files quickly! Rename multiple files in one batch.
- Tag MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, M4A, MPC files. Set the ID3 and other tag fields of music files.
- Get music album information online. Automatically search MusicBrainz.org for album information.
- Integrate File Renamer in your own system. You can access File Renamer Deluxe through the command line.
- Add to the Windows right-click menu. You can add the file renaming functionality to the Windows context menu.
- More than 20 rename filters. Including Search & Replace, Trim, File Attributes and more.
- Insert special data in file names. Extract ID3 fields, image size etc. from files and use as file name.
- Move files and folders. You can fully re-organize your files and folders. Move files into new or existing folders.
File Renamer Turbo Additional Features:
- Complete undo and redo history.
- Extract EXIF information from JPEG images.
- Easy to use program.
- Save filter profiles for later.
- Save file lists for later.
- Automatically generate command line batch files.
- Rename both files and folders.
- Modify file attributes and date.
- Choose between seven beautiful GUI-skins.
- Easily change file extension.
Size: 4.93 MB