AIDA64 is an industry-leading system information, diagnostic and benchmarking software. It provides extremely detailed information about hardware and offers benchmarks to measure the performance of the computer.
AIDA64 offers you a tool, called System Stability Test. It uses the AIDA64 Benchmark Module, which can put an excessive load on the system, driving all parts of the CPU to the maximum, yielding in very high levels of power usage and heat dissipation.
With the System Stability Test you can diagnose the stability and reliability of your PC. You can also verify the cooling performance with realtime updated graphs measuring temperatures, fan speeds and voltage levels. Measurement statistics are available to register the minimum, maximum and average sensor readings while running the stress test.
When you build a new computer, overclock or tune one, or when you experience mysterious freezes and system failures, you need to test the system for stability under heavy load to find the weak point or a faulty hardware component.
Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. It provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. It provides a wide range of features to compile, manage, and analyse hardware and software inventory of corporate computer networks. Its capabilities cover local and remote system diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and over 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings.
System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also available.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 185,000 entries.
AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency.
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
External display support
AIDA64 can display vital system data on a variety of LCD/VFD devices connected to the computer. The latest AIDA64 release supports over 50 LCD and VFD screens, and introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets.
AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD, and Razer SwitchBlade LCD.
What’s new in AIDA64 6.50:
- Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD 4700S Cardinal CPU
- Improved support for Intel Alder Lake CPU
- Aqua Computer LeakShield sensor support
- Improved support for processors with 64 or more cores
- Matrix Orbital EVE4 and VoCore LCD support
- Enhanced support for LGA-1700 motherboards
- Support for VMware Workstation v16
- Ramaxel AM620 and AV310 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6600M and 6700M Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA CMP 50HX, CMP 170HX, GeForce RTX 3000 LHR Series
What’s new in AIDA64 6.33:
- Enhanced support for AMD Epyc 7003 Milan CPU
- SteelSeries Apex 5 OLED display support
- Aqua Computer High Flow Next sensor support
- Monitoring of Corsair H60i, H100i, H115i, H150i RGB Pro XT liquid coolers
- Improvements for Intel B560 and Z590 chipset based motherboards
- NZXT Smart Device sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6600 and 6700 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA CMP 30HX, CMP 40HX, GeForce GT 1010
What’s new in AIDA64 6.32:
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 3 based Ryzen 5000 Series processors
- EVGA iCX3 sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
What’s new in AIDA64 6.30:
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Ice Lake, Rocket Lake, Tiger Lake processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Matisse and Renoir processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+, Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000, KaiXian KX-6000 processors
- SSE4 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Lakefield SoC
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, BeadaPanel, El Gato Stream Deck, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex 7 TKL, Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Rival 710 OLED OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73 sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Aqua Computer Octo, Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 Mukti/Dhyana CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Improved support for Intel Comet Lake and Ice Lake CPUs
- Improvements for AMD A520, B550, X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Intel Alder Lake, Elkhart Lake, Jasper Lake CPUs
- Enhanced support for LGA-1200 motherboards
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- OpenCL 3.0 support
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500, Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series, GeForce RTX 3000 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD Navi GPUs
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
What’s new in AIDA64 6.25:
- Aqua Computer Octo sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel Elkhart Lake, Jasper Lake, Rocket Lake CPUs
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, El Gato Stream Deck LCD support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro OLED display support
- Improvements for Intel Z490 chipset based motherboards
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5600 XT
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350
Homepage – https://www.aida64.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022
Size: 45.0 MB