R-Wipe & Clean is a complete solution to wipe useless files and keep your computer privacy.
Irretrievably deletes private records of your online and offline activities, such as temporary internet files, history, cookies, autocomplete forms and passwords, swap files, recently opened documents list, Explorer MRUs, temporary files, etc..
R-Wipe & Clean removes the traces from more than 300 third-party applications, and free up your disk space. It wipes files and unused disk space using either fast or secure erase algorithms.
All files and folders may be combined in wipe lists to erase them in a single procedure.
R-Wipe & Clean wipes all files to ensure their total unrecoverable elimination. Supports both the FAT and NTFS file systems.
You can combine separate wiping and cleaning tasks and launch them to begin erasing immediately or set them to begin erasing procedures as a background task at predefined times or events.
R-Wipe & Clean Totaly Cleans Computer:
- Verify beforehand the data selected for irretrievable wiping.
- Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
- Wipe and delete “cookies,” small files that Web sites store on your computers for identification purposes. Your favorite cookies may be safely kept.
- Wipe and delete Flash cookies, small files that Web sites create on your computer.
- Wipe and delete Java and Microsoft VM logs.
- Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
- Wipe and delete off-line content.
- Wipe Windows swap files.
- Wipe and delete invalid desktop shortcuts, ones that are on your desktop but are not linked to any existing objects.
- Wipe .dat files (even locked) to remove any leftovers after incorrect Windows shutdowns.
- Wipe Windows built-in firewall logs.
- Wipe auxiliary temporary files, such as set-up temporary and log files, memory dump files, and old Check Disk files.
- Wipe and delete Prefetch traces.
- Wipe and delete defragmentation lists.
- Wipe and delete cached icons and fonts.
- Wipe and delete WMI, diagnostics, and security management logs.
Create customized wipe lists to clean activity traces from any application that R-Wipe & Clean currently does not support. Such wipe lists may include application working and temporary folders and files, and Registry keys.
Also you can:
- Clean “MFUs,” which are lists of most frequently used programs, Start Menu links and icons, Control Panel items, Web pages saved as Favorites, and Internet Explorer buttons.
- Clean activity traces from more than 300 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office and other standard Windows apps, as well as numerous other popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
- Clean autocomplete forms for log-ins, user names, passwords, and other personal information entered at Web sites and keywords entered on search engines.
- Clean “history,” the list of visited Web sites.
- Clean the list of recently opened documents.
- Clean the list of opened file history.
- Clean Windows clipboard content.
- Clean system Registry traces, such as the run list, search results, mapped network drives, attached peripheral devices, and the last opened Registry key.
- Clean Windows Event Logs
- Clean links to recent network folders.
- Clean stored Explorer view settings.
- Clean stored application descriptions.
- Clean various logs of Windows’ update system.
- Clean stored network passwords.
- Clean cached shell extensions.
- Clean stored addresses of unread mail.
- Clean stored FTP folders.
- Clean stored Start Menu order.
- Clean stored cached wallpapers.
New R-Wipe & Clean supports Windows 10, 8.1, and 8. Removes traces from more than 600 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office 2016 and Skype. Supports all recent versions of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Flock, Netscape, AOL, MSN, Google Chrome, SeaMonkey, BT Yahoo!, Konqueror, and K-Meleon. As well as the Google, Windows Live, Yahoo!, and MSN toolbars.
New R-Wipe & Clean features in version 11.9:
- A new item is added to the Internet (Mozilla Firefox) section: Stored Favicons.
- A new item is added to the Internet (Google Chrome) section: Stored Favicons.
- A new application is added to the Application Traces section: Foxit PhantomPDF.
- A new item is added to the Get Office tab in the Application Traces: Cookies.
- A new item is added to the Get Started, News, and Photos tabs in the Application Traces: Cached Certification Files.
Homepage – http://www.r-wipe.com
Size: 5.65 MB