CCleaner Network Edition is a new efficient way to use CCleaner in the business and enterprise world.
Use the awesome system optimization power of CCleaner, across your entire network with only a few clicks. If CCleaner can improve the speed of one machine by several times, then imagine what it can do for your entire network!
CCleaner Network Edition (CCN) enables administrators to deploy CCleaner clients remotely to PCs on their networks, run CCleaner as necessary on some or all machines, and update CCleaner client software from one central location.
Users of CCleaner Network Professional can also deploy and update Defraggler and maintain the smoth running. Administrators can organize client hosts into multiple groups, and run CCleaner with different rules for each group or host.
CCleaner Network Professional combines all the functionality of the #1 PC optimization tool CCleaner plus the disk performance enhancement benefits of Defraggler delivered for network administrators in a single, simple, fast interface.
- Faster web navigation and cloud access
- Faster boot times
- Reduce "Slow PC" complaints
- Reduce Help Desk expense
- Extend PC life span
- Professional version adds Defragmentation
- Version 2.0 adds reporting, auditing and multi-tenancy!
CCleaner Network Features:
- Optimize entire network from single computer
- Manage single or multiple computers at once
- Active Directory support
- Highly secure client and encrypted communications
- Support for small and large networks
After installing the Admin Client, scan the network to search for hosts on which to install the User Client. Then, use the Admin Client to remotely deploy the User Client to these hosts – you can also add hosts manually. When CCN installs the User Client remotely, it creates a unique pairing between each User Client and the Admin Client. Even if multiple Admin Clients are installed on the network, each Admin Client can only connect to the User Clients which have been deployed from that particular Admin Client.
- SMB and Enterprise network support.
- Simple one-click deployment onto clients.
- Analyze single machines, workgroups or the entire network.
- Manage cleaning rules and settings from one place.
- Active Directory support.
- Highly secure client and encrypted communications.
Fully tested and certified on:
Workstations: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
Servers: Windows 2016, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2003.
Size: 35.4 MB