WinArchiver allows you mount or unmount archive or change virtual drive parameters without launching WinArchiver main program.
It can mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction using Virtual Drive Manager. You can specify whether running this program automatically on boot, or launch it manually.
WinArchiver Virtual Drive is a free Virtual CD/DVD ROM utility. It can mount not only all popular CD/DVD image files, but also all popular archives.
You can run programs or access the files from a virtual drive without original CD/DVD discs. The virtual drive works 200x faster than traditional CD/DVD ROM drive.
WinArchiver Virtual Drive can mount ZIP, RAR, 7Z, and other archives as virtual drive instantly. It provides a more convenient and faster way to access files in archives. You can mount an archive as a virtual drive, then access files in the archive through the virtual drive. With this feature, you don’t need unpack archives before open files in archive. That can help you save lots of time.
Main Features of WinArchiver:
- Open and extract zip, rar, 7z, and other archive files. Unzip all popular archives.
- Create zip, 7z, iso, and mzp files from hard disk files.
- Edit existing archive files.
- Mount zip, rar, and other files to virtual drives without extraction. You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual drive software.
- Burn image files to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Make disc image files from CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Support unicode file names.
- Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
- Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
- Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Changes in WinArchiver 4.8 (October 6, 2020):
- Improves Blu-ray disc burning.
- Some minor bug fixes.
Changes in WinArchiver 4.7 (November 12, 2019):
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Changes in WinArchiver 4.6 (October 16, 2018):
- Some minor bug fixes.
Homepage – http://www.winarchiver.com
Supported Operating Systems: from Windows 98 to Windows 10 or above (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supports the following file types: .zip (WinZip Files), .rar (WinRAR Files), .7z (7z Files), .mzp (Mountable Archive), .iso (CD/DVD Image File), .xdi (Extended Disc Image File), .001 (7z Sub Volume), .arj, .bz2, .bzip2, .gz, .gzip, .tar, .taz, .tbz, .tbz2, .tgz, .tpz, .cab, .cpio, .deb, .lha, .lzh, .rpm, .split, .swm, .wim (Windows Imaging File), .z, .daa (PowerISO File), .bin, .cue, .mdf, .mds, .ashdisc, .bwi, .b5i, .lcd, .img, .cdi, .cif, .p01, .pdi, .nrg (Nero Disc Image), .ncd, .pxi, .gi, .fcd, .vcd, .c2d, .dmg (Apple Disc Image), .bif, .ima, .flp, .uif (MagicISO File).
Size: 3.19 MB