Privatefirewall multi-layered endpoint security software protects Windows desktops and servers from malware and unauthorized use.
Personal firewall, packet inspection, URL filtering, process monitor, and application/system behavior modeling and anomaly detection components stop hackers, spyware, viruses and other forms of malware before they can cause damage.
Privatefirewall detects, blocks and quarantines activity characteristic of known malware, hacking, phishing and other threat types. So that personal computer users and IT managers within small, medium or large organizations can more effectively and proactively protect the environments and private data for which they are responsible.
An exceptionally simple user interface makes Privatefirewall a breeze to manage. You’ll realize expanded protection and become educated about the nature of activity – trusted and un-trusted.
Privatefirewall includes behavior-based defense technology:
- Application Monitor/Manager
- Registry Monitor
- Process Monitor/Manager
- Email Anomaly Analyzer/Manager
- System Anomaly Analyzer
Privatefirewall also detects malware and intrusions based on behaviors characteristic of unauthorized system use. Some of these include:
- Attempts to access a protected registry area
- Attempts to access a protected object
- Attempts to Initiate a foreign process
- Attempts to control Windows service
- Attempts to create a DNS request
- Attempts to initiate outgoing TCP traffic
Proactive, Multi-Layered Defense:
- NEW! Complete Windows 10 Support (32 and 64 bit).
- Proprietary stateful packet inspection technology monitors all communication between the PC and the Internet. Also itdetects and blocks all unauthorized traffic.
- Privatefirewall allows the simple adjustment of security levels (High/Low/Custom) to establish different degrees of security for Internet and Local Network access.
- Highly configurable Application Control Console enables you to specify which and precisely how applications can access the Internet.
- Prevents viruses, trojans, worms and other malware by tracking all trusted processes and providing alerts when any potentially malicious process attempts to run.
- System Anomaly Detection Engine baselines normal usage based on system variables such as CPU utilization, thread count, and others. Normal use patterns of running applications are monitored and alerts are generated as unusual activity is detected.
- Intelligent Tray Alerts provide detailed information regarding security events. Also it offer native web search for convenient investigation, and pre-set intelligent “time-out” responses.
- Stealth Mode – PC is invisible when online and stealth to potential intruders.
- All ports are monitored to prohibit unauthorized scanning and system intrusion. Detailed reports are generated on all port scan and other reconnaissance attempts in addition to instantaneous on-screen alerts.
- Privatefirewall mitigates the impact of attacks targeting email clients by tracking the volume and frequency of outbound emails. It alerts you and blocks unacceptable deviations from normal email activity.
Application Control and Firewall Policy Management:
- Monitor all traffic to and from your PC and prevent trusted applications from being “Hi-Jacked” to steal local or network-accessible files.
- The Process Monitor adds an important layer of defense to conventional firewall protection by identifying process-level behavior characteristics of intrusion techniques and malware activity.
- Control which applications can access the Internet, and whether to permit/block every application with each usage or make permissions permanent. Specific IPs and/or Websites can be blocked or allowed access.
- Define application specific or global packet filtering rules that can be applied to incoming, outgoing or bi-directional traffic.
- View or create advanced firewall reports sorted by Web, Mail, or System access attempts spanning Hours, Days, Weeks, or customized time periods.
Size: 3.58 MB