Norton Identity Safe is a password manager that makes logging into your favorite web sites easier, faster and more secure. It is easy and secure Norton password manager across browsers and devices.
Norton Identity Safe integrates with your Internet browser and helps you safeguard sensitive login information.
Your user names and passwords are always available to you – even if you decide to change browsers. That helps quickly and securely log in to your favorite sites from computers, iOS and Android mobile devices anywhere you go.
Identity Safe can auto-fill your addresses, credit cards, frequent flyer numbers and much more. Securely saves notes and quickly find them when you need them. Unlike most password managers, Norton Identity Safe lets you know if a site is safe or not before you visit it. And, it warns you of and blocks malicious sites.
Norton Identity Safe Features:
- Never again forget a user name or password. Ever.
- Stop filling in the same forms over and over. It’s Convenient.
- Keep your passwords straight across different computers, browsers and mobile devices.
- Share interesting content via social networks and email quickly and safely It’s Secure.
- Stores your information in a secure cloud-based vault only you can access.
- Safe Search warns you of unsafe sites right in your search results.
- Safe Web alerts you about suspicious sellers. Norton Identity Safe helps you avoid these bad password practices: Keeping logins on Post-It Notes or electronic files / spreadsheets.
- Creating easy-to-crack passwords such as “12345”.
- Using the same password for multiple sites.
- Letting the browser remembering your passwords.
Operating System Requirements: Android 2.3.3 or later.
Changes in Norton Identity Safe 5.2.2 for Android:
- Bug fixes.
Homepage – https://identitysafe.norton.com
Size: 28.9 MB