iSpy is an open source Video Surveillance Software which turns your PC into a full security and surveillance system. It uses your cameras, webcams, IP cams and microphones to detect and record movement or sound. iSpy lets you remotely monitor and control cameras in every room in your house – add an unlimited number of cameras and microphones!
iSpy can run on multiple computers simultaneously and has full Email, SMS and MMS alerting functions and remote viewing. You can access and control your cameras and microphones, from anywhere in the world, via the web or mobile devices. Captured media is compressed to flash video or mp4 and streamed securely over the web and local network.
Access and control iSpy over the web and your LAN using your Android or iOS devices. iSpy web interface works on mobile devices – Android, iPhone and Windows Phone!
Typical Scenarios and Uses:
- Home Security.
- Office Surveillance.
- Work Monitoring
- Nanny Cams.
- Ghost and UFO Spotting.
- Pet Monitoring.
- Neighbourhood Watch.
- Staff Monitoring.
- Machinery Monitoring.
- Wildlife Watching.
- Theft Protection.
- Baby Monitoring.
- Embed the iSpy Viewer in your own website
- Control PTZ enabled IP cameras
- Talk function to Foscam, Axis iSpyServer and IP Webcam Android cameras
- Text to speech – talk through the website via text to speech or dictation
- Listen to and monitor remote microphones live over the network
- Pair video and audio sources for capturing movies with sound
- Upload to YouTube, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Command line access (integrate with home automation)
- Remote Commands (execute over the web or via mobile devices)
- Desktop capturing
- Mobile device access
- Unlimited cameras
- Detect, highlight, track and record movement
- Record video and audio on demand (and via the web)
- Customise movement detection areas on your cameras
- FTP and SFTP frames from your camera to a remote server
- Capture Snapshots and Timelapse
- Email, SMS and Twitter alerts
- Access and control iSpy remotely via iSpyConnect
- Full scheduling support
- PTZ Object tracking
- Plugins for ALPR, Face Detection
Changes in iSpy 18.104.22.168:
- Rollback ffmpeg update
- Updated translations and ptz
Homepage – http://www.ispyconnect.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 26.6 MB