PortraitPro (formerly Portrait Professional) is new portrait airbrushing software that has been “trained” in human beauty. Exceptionally fast and easy to use, and capable of the highest quality touch up, it lets you improve your photos instantly, just by moving sliders.
The software has been shown hundreds of examples of beautiful photographs of human faces, and using sophisticated statistical techniques, it has learnt how to subtly enhance photographs to make them more beautiful.
It is a painting program that will not require any artistic skill. All you have to do is identify some points on the photo – such as the corners of the eyes, and the edges of the lips – and the software then calculates how to make your subject look their absolute best.
With this easy photo editing software, it’s incredibly fast for any photographer to enhance the face and hair of the subject. You can give your photographs an automatic “celebrity makeover” correcting the lighting and makeup, removing blemishes and generally making your subject look as good as possible.
PortraitPro enhances people in the same way that good lighting and perfect makeup is used to make someone look more attractive. The software lets anyone look as good as a celebrity in a magazine. The software has been trained in all aspects of beauty. It allows you to choose how much to enhance the lighting, the skin texture and even how many wrinkles to remove. It even allows you subtly re-sculpt the face to make your subject look as good as possible.
For professionals, PortraitPro Studio is a must. Run this easy photo editing software as a Photoshop plugin, and you can touch up your portraits quickly and easily without having to run separate programs. PortraitPro Studio also handles RAW files directly, keeping your images in the highest quality.
- Ultra natural ClearSkin skin improving technology
- Intelligent touch up brush
- Multi-processor support
- Support for profile shots
- Available as a Photoshop plug-in, Studio edition only
- Many other enhancements
- Fix skin blemishes such as spots or pimples
- Reduce and/or remove wrinkles
- Remove grease, sweat or shine from the skin
- Subtly reshape all or any aspect of the face
- Enhance the eye and mouth shape color and sharpness
- Smooth, recolor and thicken the subject’s hair
- Adjust the lighting on the face
What’s new in PortraitPro 17:
- Background Editing. For the first time ever, you can now edit your subject and your background without leaving PortraitPro. Choose from four different styles including a New Image option for inserting your own background.
- Snapshots. Be more adventurous with your editing. Snapshots let you save your progress so you can try something different and easily revert back if you change your mind.
- Advanced preset controls
- Every photographer has their own style and your photo-editing software should be the same. Create custom presets using your favorite tools and you can edit your images with just a few clicks. Build your own makeup looks or even just save your favorite skin smoothing settings to use time and time again.
- Photographers using PortraitPro Studio Max with automatic batch processing can use custom presets to make batch editing even easier. Save hours of manual work, just create a preset based on a single image and apply this to every image in a batch.
- Vignette. PortraitPro 17 gives you more photo-editing tools in one place. For the first time, create classic portraits with the new vignette tool.
- More makeup options. Three fashionable new Bronzer styles to flatter your subject. Choose from real makeup looks which sculpt or soften the facial features.
- Realistic skin texture and tone.
- Keep your retouching naturally gorgeous. Say goodbye to “plastic” skin with the texture controls and the new Sharpen tool. Give your subject a genuine glow with the improved tan controls.
- Advanced automatic face-detection technology, updated interface and faster software work together to make it even easier to edit your portraits quickly and simply.
Windows OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Mac OS: OSX 10.6 or later.
Homepage – http://www.portraitprofessional.com
Size: 154 MB