PanoramaStudio creates seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images. It stitches your photos to huge panoramic images within minutes. This app combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users.
PanoramaStudio Pro creates single-row and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas. It is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images.
Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers now also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This option allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
- Easy user interface, large work space with a 2D and 3D preview
- Automatic alignement of single- and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas
- Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
- Automatic exposure correction
- Interactive panoramas can be connected to virtual tours using hotspots
- Filters for additional image editing
- Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive Java or Flash panoramas for websites
- Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
- Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
PanoramaStudio Pro Features:
- Stitches individual images seamlessly to wide angel and 360 degree panoramas
- Stitches photos from every conventional camera – there is no expensive special e
- Supports the creation of full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas
- quipment needed for the shooting of panoramas
- Stitches arbitrary multi-row arrangements of images
- Automatic alignment and blending of the images
- Full 16 bit workflow for 16 bit images
- Detects already more than 1200 digital cameras by their exif data (in JPG, TIFF and PSD files)
- Automatic barrel/pincushion correction for wide angle lenses
- Automatic vignetting correction
- An adaptive blending method achieves even for scenes with moving object seamlessly blended panoramas(new)
- Exposure adjustment of the input images(improved)
- Automatic exposure correction of the panorama
- Manual post-processing options of all steps of the panorama creation
- The work space offers a 2D and a 3D view in the edit modes
- Control point editor
- Export of interactive Java and Flash panoramas
- Export of panoramas as screensaver or self-running program
- Writes the most common image formats (JPG, TIFF, PSD, PSB (new), BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, and TGA)
- Imports the image formats JPG, TIFF, PSD, BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, IFF, and TGA
- Import of existing panoramic images for further processing
- Imports about 300 RAW formats including DNG, CRW, NEF, CR2, RAW, MRW, DCR, ORF, ARW, PEF, …
- Poster printing function
- Supports cylindrical, spherical, and perspective (rectilinear) projection of panoramic images
- Hotspot editing for Java and Flash panoramas allows the creation of virtual tours
- Filters for post-processing image colors and sharpness of the created panoramic image
- Export of the individual panorama images as Photoshop file with layers, as row of TIFFs, or as a Multipage TIFF
Changes in PanoramaStudio 3.3.0 Pro:
- Improved exposure correction. The adjustment of individual images as well as the global exposure correction have been improved.
- New optional white balance in the multi-row mode.
- Improved and optimized Render procedure.
Performance improvements of the static blending of about 10 to 20 percent and about 100 percent for the adaptive blending (“Anti-ghost”).
- New method to interpolate missing image content fills gaps or undefined areas around the panorama with blurred content of the nearby image areas.
- Optional use of the orientation information from the metadata of DJI drone images for a better alignment of such images.
- New interpolation methods allow advanced users more sophisticated render settings.
- Improved preview in the single-row mode. The preview after the alignment now contains fewer artifacts and is closer to the subsequent result.
- WebVR and VR controller support added to the PanoramaStudio Viewer. Interactive panoramas are now also running in browsers on VR headsets such as Oculus Go, HTC Vive and others.
- Added 75 new cameras to the camera database which contains now more than 2480 cameras.
- … and many more improvements
Homepage – https://www.tshsoft.com
- Supported Systems:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or newer on 64 bit Intel
- Main memory (RAM): 2 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM recommended
- Free hard-disk space: 50 MB for the program, at least 10 GB temporary disk space for processing
- CPU: min. 1 GHz multi-core CPU
- Graphics: Resolution of at least 1280×720 pixels
- Optional for interactive panoramas: HTML5 compatible browser
Size: 24.2 MB