Focus Photoeditor 7 is a powerful image and photo editor, picture retouching tool, web album creator, image browser and Photoshop Filters Host Application for Windows. Besides its excellent ability to correct digital photos, it has many rich tools and effects found in much more expensive professional tools.
And there are also many tools you can hardly find elsewhere, such as Quick Fix Wizard, Effective and Intelligent Automatic Corrections, Smart Color Replacement and extras like a web-album builder, a batch processor and support for photoshop plugins.
Expand your Creativity, improve your digital photos, create artwork, produce pictures for the web, print your own CD and Music Cassette covers, prepare logos, paint with the mouse and create professional looking graphics.
Focus Photoeditor is a feature rich graphics and photo editing solution for Painting and Retouching as well as Image Processing. It offers customizable brushes, more than 30 Filters/Effects/Deformations, gradients patterns, painting, magic wand and many other standard and advanced features. Focus Photoeditor also supports layers and offers a light studio to apply effects like Elliptic Hotspot, Supernova and others.
Focus Photoeditor Benefits:
- Loads Fast, Start Editing your pictures Immediately!
- Very Easy to use once you familiarize with its interface. Gives you professional results.
- Supports over 100 digital camera RAW formats. (Click here for the list)
- Has the best set of Automatic Photo Corrections you could ask for.
- Uses High Quality- finely pre-tuned photo correction algorithms.
- Has a Batch Processor with the luxury of Undo Capabilities!
- Supports Layers and Selections
- Hundreds of quality filters and thousands of options
- Provides many options to save and export files (optimized size and preview for all formats)
- Offers a very comfortable picture browser with extended capabilities.
- Offers many extras, like a web-album builder
Paint, Draw and compose with LayersFocus Photoeditor is an excellent painting and editing program. You can paint, draw lines, polygons, ellipses and apply color, textures, gradients and objects.
- Customizable brushes let you create any work of art.
- Edit precisely using grids and guides.
- Cloning lets you turn your photos into paintings, by copying part of one picture onto another, using your preferred color.
Focus Photoeditor - as every serious image editor - supports layers:
- Experiment photo correction without modifying the original picture.
- Create photo collages of several images one on top of another.
- Add Text with several effects, without having to merge them into the picture
- Create transparent blend effects between pictures.
Special touch with Filters. Focus Photoeditor has a very large number of built-in filters. Moreover it can use Adobe PhotoShop compatible Plug-Ins. Many plugins are just waiting to be downlaoded and used for free on the internet and some can be purchased at very reasonable prices.
Graphic Tablet support will let you use your pen-tablet with its sensitivity to pressure. In this way you'll achieve perfect results during painting and retouching.
What's New in Focus Photoeditor 7.0:
- So many improvements and so many new features, to make the new version the most usable, fast and powerful Focus Photoeditor ever.
- interface was improved in many respects and it is now even faster to use and more intuitive.
- added 5 automatic corrections the HDR Auto Enhancements,
- added several vintage-like filters,
- added manual and auto Dehaze,
- added ability to batch process with photoshop compatible plugins in both automatic and manual modes,
- added several other manual and automatic corrections and reworked tens of existing corrections to make them even more effective and give better results.
- improved speed of almost every correction and filter. Some were improved by 500%.
- now will include everything into a single file (before it was split in two files).
- Compatibility with the old format has been kept, so you can load your old projects as well.
- Now you will be able to create as many groups of layers as you like. And there are quite a lot of things you can do with the layers in the same group. For example when rotating, or resizing a layer, you will be asked whether you want to apply this to all layers in the group or only the current one.
- also fixes several issues with the previous version.