Corel AfterShot Pro 3 is the world’s fastest RAW photo editing software. Turn your passion for photography into unforgettable photos – without spending hours at the computer. Import, process and output faster, and get back behind the camera where you belong.
This software is the simple, affordable way to quickly learn professional grade photo editing. Make easy corrections and enhancements, and apply adjustments to one or thousands of photos at once with batch processing.
Sort, organize and view all your photos in one place, quickly and easily with flexible file management options – no importing required.
With AfterShot Pro 3 as your batch-photo processor and image manager, you can quickly process your RAW photos. Then, when you’re ready for more detailed editing, simply click the “Edit with External Editor” button to export in TIF directly to Adobe PhotoShop.
AfterShot Pro 3 is up to 4x faster than Adobe Lightroom. Furthermore, it integrates well with Adobe Photoshop. It’s the photo editor that reveals your true creative potential and frees you: from high costs, from endless subscriptions, from hours spent editing at your computer. Import, process and output faster, and get back behind the camera where you belong with AfterShot Pro 3.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools
Create impressive photos with intense visual contrast using High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools. Combine multiple exposures to create a single, stunning HDR photo. Within the AfterShot HDR module, apply Smart Photo Fix, White Balance, Brightness/Contrast, Fill Light/Clarity, Local Tone Mapping, High Pass Sharpening, and Digital Noise Removal.
Noise reduction by Athentech
Optimize your images with Athentech Imaging Noise Removal. This award-winning technology automatically adjusts lighting for every pixel in a shot while maintaining true color and zero clipping.
Accurate color correction
Fine tune the color in your photos with several adjustment tools, including Vibrance, Saturation, Color Balance and Mixer and Selective Color Control. Adjust everything from the overall color intensity for the entire image to the intensity of any single color.
64-bit processing power
Get more processing power, remove memory limitations and work with much larger images, including files of up to 250 Megapixels in size and TIFF format files larger than 30 MB with AfterShot Pro’s 64-bit architecture. Access more memory, and get more stability and responsiveness app-wide.
OpenCL lets you tap into the power of graphics cards (the GPU) to boost AfterShot Pro’s processing speed. Depending on the graphics card and your computer system, the results can be dramatic. Give it try to see what OpenCL can do for you.
What’s New in Corel AfterShot Pro 3:
- NEW! Comprehensive Watermarking
- ENHANCED! Highlight Recovery
- NEW! Blemish Remover tools
- NEW! Image Preset Library
Changes in Corel AfterShot Pro 22.214.171.1247:
- SmugMug sharing is now integrated into AfterShot.
- How to share to SmugMug: From the Browse panel, click the Output tab, and in the SmugMug area, click Log In. Create or log in to your SmugMug account. In AfterShot, select and drag the thumbnails of the images that you want to share to one of the SmugMug upload presets.
- Keywords: Apostrophe in keyword no longer causes issues.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100: Lens correction applied by default.
- Nikon firmware (1.02) update: Fixed stability and display issues associated with images captured on Nikon cameras that use 1.02 firmware.
- Canon sRAW/MRAW: Corrected magenta hue issue.
- Sony SLT-A99, SLT-A58: Corrected lens mount type error.
- Fixed image rotation issues that occurred after exporting.
- Fixed issues related to viewing images after reconnecting an external storage device, such as a flash drive.
- Ubuntu 16.10 or higher: Fixed reported installation issues.
Homepage – https://www.aftershotpro.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 142 MB