Armed with a potent list of adjustment layers, working with layers just became non-destructive, giving you the complete flexibility to create the image composites, photo manipulations, and innovative graphics you’ve been envisioning.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 combines layers, image editing and management tools with new GPU-accelerated adjustment layers.
Supports 4k monitors, improved lens correction, a chronological view of your entire photo collection, tools for tracking and returning to various adjustments. As well as applying them to other sets of images, and much more.
The improved drawing tools in combination with adjustment layers makes easier to create original advertising, innovative graphics and art imagery.
With new ways to track your adjustments and apply them to batches. Development snapshots. Extended creative capabilities through Adobe Photoshop plugin support. New lighting and skin tone adjustments. Additional ways to compartmentalize, even more drawing tools, improved lens correction, high DPI support, and so much more, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 packs a valuable punch.
Managing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019:
- Classify with Collections
- Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
- Microsoft OneDrive Integration – Your All-Access Pass
- See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
- Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
- Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
- Find photos fast. Build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, data, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state
- Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
- Visually tag images with color labels
- Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
- Selectively remove metadata to protect privacy and intellectual property
- Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools
- Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
- Customize access to external editors
- Speed up workflow with native 64-bit support for Windows operating systems
- Improved color management with multi-monitor support
- Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
Editing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019:
- ACDSee Actions – Automate with Ease
- Extended Editing Capabilities with Photoshop Plugin Support
- Skin Tune – Flawless and Radiant
- Dehaze – Taking Your Murkiest Images Out of Obscurity
- Painless Color Matching
- Gradient Flexibility
- A Finer (White) Balance
- Performance Improvements
- Selectively adjust pixels with a variety of Edit tools by targeting specific colors and tones within the image
- 1-Step EQ powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE technology
- Improved Selections tool, designed for efficiency
- Use the Fill Tool to select a color and enrich your chosen background
- View your adjustment history and return to a specific adjustment
- The Navigator Window automatically takes the guesswork out of zooming into the smaller details
- Instantly adjust exposure and remove color cast
- Erase flaws and unwanted objects with Heal and Clone
- Add text, custom borders, vignettes, drop shadows, matte, and edge effects
- Draw freehand on images, or add lines and shapes
- Batch edit groups of photos – rotate, crop, convert file type, watermark, and more
- Quickly brush on any editing or special effect to selected areas of photos
- Smooth out grain and noise patterns between edges with the Smart Blur filter
- Apply a radial or linear gradient to any editing effect to subtly progress across your photo
- Attain a realistic bokeh effect with the Lens Blur filter
- Simulate the popular tilt-shift effect to transform your photo into a miniature-scale model
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit transparency
- Layered Editor for additional effects
- Use the Move tool to adjust layers
- Trim out unwanted pixels by using the Eraser tool
- Ability to hide layers as needed
- .acdc file format for reopening images in Edit mode in the future
- Blending modes and opacity adjustments for combined layers
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 – Viewing Feature:
- Photos Mode – Your Aerial View
- 4K Support – Your Resolution Revolution
- PicaView – Right-Click with a View
- Freely preview what your images with a variety of filters with the Auto Lens View
- Auto EQ – Commitment-free exposure enhancement
- Support for Windows Touch Gestures-enabled devices
- View images with the fastest technology on the market
- Support for over 100 formats, including image, audio, and video
- View photos at full-screen
- Examine details with Zoom, Navigator, Magnifying Glass, and Histogram tools
- Quickly tag photos for further editing or review
- Perform high-quality decoding on RAW images
- Display data alongside your photo conveniently with the Info Palette
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 – Developing Feature:
- Distortion Doctoring with Lens Correction
- Snapshots – Your Adjustment Freeze Frame
- Fuji X-trans Raw Support
- Non-destructively process RAW, JPEG, TIFF, and more
- Adjust the brightness and contrast of different tone bands
- Achieve HDR results from a single image
- Fix barrel, pincushion, and fish-eye lens distortions and perspective distortions
- Boost saturation without affecting skin tones with the Vibrance tool
- Apply hue-based brightness adjustments and saturation-based tinting in the dedicated black and white mode
- Apply post-crop vignetting to any cropped image
- Use the Cross Process tool to add a surreal, retro effect
- Non-destructively reduce red eye
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
- Upload photos to Zenfolio
- Watermark photos to protect against copyright infringement
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
What’s New in ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019:
- Import / Export Develop / Edit Presets. Distribute your presets to others by exporting, or relish in others’ work or processing you did in the past by importing.
- Improved Black and White. In Black and White mode, increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target.
- Color LUTs. Seamlessly color grade your images by importing and applying LUTs as colorful Edit mode filters.
- Colors in Contrast. Adjust contrast in specific tones and target precise brightness ranges to bring out contrast details in highlights or shadows.
- Develop Mode Brush Additions. Brush on boosts in vibrance, saturation, hue, brightness, and contrast, color overlays, or tweak temperature, tint, and tone curves in parts of your image without affecting others, or apply them in gradual progressions using linear and radial gradients.
- Auto Advance. Adding metadata prompts ACDSee to automatically advance to the next image, allowing you to organize entire folders without moving your hands from the keyboard.
- Develop Settings Pane. View adjustments made to your images in Develop mode, copy those adjustments and paste them onto other images, or restore the image – all from within the convenience of Manage mode or View mode.
- Support for HEIF. Decode HEIF files – a high efficiency media container format type for images and image sequences – in ACDSee Photo Studio.
- Import / Export Actions. Share your actions with other users by exporting them as convenient, compressed packages, or receive actions made by friends, enjoying the limitless creative potential of recorded actions.
- Luminosity Selection. Create selections based on the brightness in your images. The brighter a pixel is, the stronger a selection will be on that pixel.
- Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts in Manage Mode. Whip through your management process with customizable hot keys available for every stage of your workflow.
- Copy/Paste Masks. Copy color images and paste them as luminance masks on other layers, including adjustment layers.
Homepage – http://www.acdsee.com
Size: 217 MB