ACDSee Photo Editor 11 is the perfect software for creating amazing digital projects with your photos. It allows you to turn any shot into your best shot.
Apply stunning effects and filters, use precision targeting, work with layers, correct flaws, and make advanced pixel-based edits to effortlessly create.
ACDSee Photo Editor is completely customizable - includes hot keys too! For enhanced workflow efficiency, you can tear off, move, stack, dock, and hide panes and toolbars anywhere you like.
Get down to work right away with rapid launching. With GPU-accelerated layers engine and adjustment layers, as well as quality performance for speedy filter application, ACDSee Photo Editor 11 will get you to finished faster.
Enjoy comprehensive support for all of the most popular image formats. ACDSee Photo Editor 11 also provides comprehensive color management.
Furthermore, this photo editor allows you to import and apply Photoshop plug-ins for further creative freedom.
ACDSee Photo Editor lets you edit and create with the versatility of objects. Add vector text and shapes over rasterized images. Quickly modify effects, switch their order, or delete them at any time. Rescue photos that are too light or too dark with the Lighting tool, powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology.
You can use the Photo Correction Wizard to instantly fix common problems such as light levels, red-eye, and rotation. Blending tools like Clone and Manual Blur enable you to fine-tune details. Add text to your photos, or alter photos using a range of special effects including Sheet Metal, Pencil Drawing, and Oil Paint.
ACDSee Online is the best way to manage, organize, and share all your images safely in the cloud. Easily share your photos and memories to facebook, twitter and email or invite anyone to view your photos and albums.
ACDSee Photo Editor 11 Features:
Total Photography Control
Cut straight to the creative part with this dedicated image adjustment and layered editing software. ACDSee Photo Editor boasts the 64-bit power to actualize the original graphics, polished photography, and compelling art imagery you've been envisioning. Enhance photos with pixel-based editing tools, precision targeting, hundreds of filters and adjustments, drawing elements, and much more.
Built-In RAW Support
Take control of your RAW images by removing noise, sharpening, balancing shadows and highlights, targeting colors, and by using a wide variety of other repair, geometry, exposure, color, and detail-oriented improvements. Then save as an ACDC file, which preserves your layers and allows for future non-destructive adjustments. ACDSee Photo Editor supports the RAW editing of over 500 camera models.
Clear and Concise Control
The Dehaze adjustment layer will remove dust, smoke, vapor, or other particles affecting clarity, and restore detail, contrast, and lost color. By using layer masks to control layers' transparency, you can hide and reveal mist in choice locations, reclaim focus for the subject, and direct the eye.
Layered Retouching and Repair
No foundation, no concealer, no reshoots. You can non-destructively smooth away blemishes and flaws without strenuous, targeted color corrections or blending. Use the Repair tool to copy pixels from flawless areas and blend them into flawed ones for a natural restoration. Combine the Repair tool with a Skin Tune adjustment layer to even tone and restore glow.
Make precision adjustments by targeting specific parts of your image with the Selection Brush. Detect edges by selecting based on color, brightness, or a combination of both. Create a mask from your selection. Add lighting, color, detail, or effects-style adjustment layers to your selection. Invert the selection and impact the rest of the image with a different edit.
Exposure Correction in an Instant
Use adjustment layers to correct lighting and exposure, increase vibrance, and make subjects pop. Lighten shadows and darken highlights for image-wide balance. At the same time, make efficiency a part of your routine with ACDSee Actions. Record your adjustments and apply your entire sequence to other images in the future with one click.
What’s New in ACDSee Photo Editor 11:
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon 8000D (T6s, EOS 760D)
- Canon EOS 200D (EOS Kiss X9, EOS Rebel SL2)
- Canon EOS 2000D (EOS 1500D, EOS Kiss X90, EOS Rebel T7)
- Canon EOS 4000D (EOS 3000D, EOS Rebel T100)
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS M100
- Canon EOS M2
- Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III
- Fujifilm GFX 100 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- Fujifilm GFX 50R
- Fujifilm X-A10
- Fujifilm X-A3
- Fujifilm X-A5
- Fujifilm X-E3
- Fujifilm X-H1
- Fujifilm X-T100
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Fujifilm X-T30
- Fujifilm XF10
- Hasselblad CF-132
- Hasselblad CFV
- Hasselblad CFV-50
- Hasselblad CFV-50c/500
- Hasselblad CW
- Hasselblad H3D
- Hasselblad H5D-40
- Hasselblad H5D-50c
- Hasselblad L1D-20C
- Hasselblad X1D-50c
- Hasselblad X1D II 50c
- Leica C-LUX
- Leica D-LUX 7
- Leica V-LUX 2
- Leica V-LUX 4
- Nikon 1 S2
- Nikon COOLPIX B700
- Nikon D3500
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon D810A
- Nikon D850
- Nikon P1000
- Nikon Z6
- Nikon Z7
- Olympus OM-D EM-10 Mark III
- Olympus PEN E-PL9
- Olympus TG-6
- Olympus Tough TG-5
- Panasonic DC-ZS70 (TZ-90)
- Panasonic FZ-83
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-FZ1000M2 (DC-FZ10002)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G9
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G99 (DC-G90, DC-G91, DC-G95)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5S
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GX9 (DC-GX7MK3)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-LX100 II
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS80 (DC-TZ95, DC-TZ96, DC-TZ97)
- Panasonic LUMIX ZS200 (DC-TX2, DC-TZ200, DC-TZ202, DC-TZ220, DC-ZS220)
- Pentax K-1 Mark II
- Pentax K-S2
- Pentax KP
- Samsung NX3300
- Sony A6400 (ILCE-6400)
- Sony A7 III (ILCE-7M3)
- Sony A7R III (ILCE-7RM3)
- Sony A7R IV
- Sony DSC-HX99
- Sony DSC-RX100M
- Sony ILCE-9
- Sony ILCE-3500
- Sony RX0 (DSC-RX0)
- Sony RX0 II (DSC-RX0M2)
- Sony RX10 IV (DSC-RX10M4)
- Sony RX100 VA (DSC-RX100M5A)
- Sony RX100 VI (DSC-RX100M6)
- Sony RX100VII (DSC-RX100M7)
- Smart Erase removes unwanted objects and fills in the area with a matching background
- Liquify tool allows for object distortion in images without compromising quality
- Frequency Separation smooths out flaws without losing texture
- Pixel Targeting: target specific brightness ranges and colors to mask
- Grain tool gives images an old, film grain look
- Polygon Selection tool: select around edges and irregular shapes
- Add Layer Effects between image and text layers
- Produce HDR images
- Produce images with the ideal depth of field with the Focus Stack tool
- Add text as layers, customize font, size, color, style, justification, opacity, and much more
- Resize the canvas to expand around layered content or add solid backgrounds
- Added ability to display rulers and guidelines
- Snap layers to the top, bottom, sides, or corners of the canvas
- Repair imperfections with the Blended Clone tool in the Repair tool
- Auto-align and auto-blend stacks of images
- Luminosity Selection: creates selections based on the brightness in images
- Import and apply Color LUTs or create new ones
- Added a toggle to turn mask on and off
- Improved all sliders
- Improved memory usage
- Brush tool, Eraser tool, and Selection brush tool (excluding Magic modes) all use multithreading for improved performance
- Added Clone tool pressure slider
- Added Heal and Clone preview in Repair tool
- Improved Convert to Black & White tool: can increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target
- Added ability to import and export ACDSee Actions
- Added ability to copy and paste masks
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Ultimate 2020 and Professional 2020 are supported in Photo Editor 11, and Actions created in Photo Editor 11 are supported in ACDSee Ultimate 2020 and ACDSee Professional 2020.
- ACDSee Actions created in Photo Editor 11 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019, as long as the features used were in ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019.
- Photo Editor 11 does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported.
- .acdc files created in Photo Editor 11 are not supported in previous versions of Photo Editor.