Windows 10 Transformation Pack will convert your Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8/ 8.1 based system to look like Windows 10 and some of its features emulated.
This will update your Microsoft Windows system with Windows 10 GUI by adding some themes and replacing system files.
Bring to your desktop the fresh and cool look of Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, including Windows 10 Boot Screen, Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Icons, Sounds, Metro UI (Newgen), Aero’s Auto-Colorization, Taskbar UserTile and more.
Windows 10 Transformation Pack comes with self Metro configurator UI that can make everything done in one step. The program also has been configured to set user tile image matching to current user picture and optimize default tiles in Metro desktop.
These features require .NET Framework 4.0 to be installed so if you’re using Windows XP, make sure you have it installed first.
Windows 10 Transformation Pack Features:
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 10 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 10 themes, wallpaper and logon screen
- Virtual Desktop from Microsoft
- Revived start menu with Metro support
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature
- And much more
It is recommended to make a restore point for your system before installing the Windows 10 Transformation Pack, because the several errors may seriously affect the functionality of your system.
What’s new in Windows 10 Transformation Pack 7.0:
- Changed .NET Framework requirement from version 4.0 to 3.5
- Fixed Start Menu Reviver installation bug on update
- Fixed Start Menu Reviver feature selection bug on Windows 7
- Fixed system files updating version detection bug on modern Windows platform
- Improved system files modification reliability
- Updated arrow button in logon screen
- Updated Resource Hacker to version 220.127.116.11
- Updated Start Menu Reviver to version 18.104.22.168
- Updated Start Menu color scheme to match with Windows 10 better
- Updated Windows Explorer icon from Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
Size: 134 MB