Dexpot is a utility for virtual desktops. It lets you have separate virtual desktops for different applications. One desktop might feature applications for graphic design, for example, and another might feature your business applications.
Dexpot allows you to create multiple, virtual desktops to increase the work area of your screen by up to 20 times. Each virtual desktop is independent from the others and can have its individual wallpaper, resolution, and icons (or no icons at all).
You can easily switch between desktops from the tray icon, or via hotkey, or even use an automatic desktop slideshow that rotates all virtual desktops.
In addition, you can move and copy windows from one desktop to another among the desktops, set up rules to automatically move, copy or close windows and more. Switch between virtual desktops in order to keep track of your open windows.
- Tremendously increases your work efficiency.
- Looks up to date, tidy and has a lovely design.
- Fast set-up. Plenty of features. Yet easy to use.
- Can be expanded with plugins. Results in small memory footprint.
- Stunning 3D transition effects. Only if you like them.
- Supports stylish wallpaper clocks (*.wcz)
Homepage – http://dexpot.de
Size: 5.06 MB