pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use this program! PDF enabled software is a vital component for every desktop.
Once you have installed the PDF writer, open document that you want to convert. Then click “print”, select the “Broadgun pdfMachine printer” and that’s it! PDF documents generated by pdfMachine, when printed or viewed, maintain the integrity of all formatting in the original document.
PDF files preserve documents formats independent of software, hardware, or operating system used to generate the original file. You can open, read and print them by many free PDF readers available on the web,. Also you can view those PDF documents on operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and Unix variants.
- PDF Technology: PDF format is the best document format for long-term digital archival.
- Searchable: PDF has the ability to store text in a searchable form.
- Browsers: PDF files can be viewed within your Browser. These files can then be saved for off-line use or printed. This makes for easy use within an intranet or website.
- Colour and Size: PDF files enable sharp, colour-precise printing on most printers with precise onscreen colour match regardless of monitor brand. Users can magnify documents up to 800% without the loss of clarity in text or graphics. PDF files can be optimized and are often smaller than conventional document formats.
- Print to create PDF
- PDF Editing and mark-up
- Open any PDF
- Comment PDF
- Multilingual font support
- Mail Integration
- Small File Sizes
- Voice annotations
- Text annotations
- PDF Stationery
- Text and image watermarks
- Security Encryption
- Active URLs
- N-Up Printing
- MS Office Integration
- MS IE Integration
- Network Installations
- Bookmark Editing
- Word Mail Merge
- Digital Signatures
- Parameter parsing
- Scanning Support
- Custom toolbar
- Terminal Server
- Set Next Action
- Set Document properties
- Multiple Print Profiles / Multiple Printers
- Windows x64 drivers
- File embedding/attaching
Changes in pdfMachine 15.28 (25-February-2019):
- Backup Directory will expand environment variables.
- Error 1726 installing on 32 bit machines
- Default for Save Folder is the last folder which pdfMachine saved to
Homepage – https://www.pdfmachine.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
The pdfMachine office add-in requires Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 365.
Size: 13.5 MB