pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use this program! PDF enabled software is a vital component for every desktop.
Once you have installed the PDF writer, open your document that you want to convert, then click “print”, select the “Broadgun pdfMachine printer” and that’s it! PDF documents generated by pdfMachine, when printed or viewed, maintain the integrity of all formatting in the original document.
PDF files preserve documents formats independent of software, hardware, or operating system used to generate the original file.
They can be opened, read and printed by many free PDF readers available on the web, and viewed on operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and Unix variants.
- PDF Technology: PDF format is the best document format for long-term digital archival.
- Searchable: PDF has the ability to store text in a searchable form.
- Browsers: PDF files can be viewed within your Browser. These files can then be saved for off-line use or printed. This makes for easy use within an intranet or website.
- Colour and Size: PDF files enable sharp, colour-precise printing on most printers with precise onscreen colour match regardless of monitor brand. Users can magnify documents up to 800% without the loss of clarity in text or graphics. PDF files can be optimized and are often smaller than conventional document formats.
- Print to create PDF
- PDF Editing and mark-up
- Open any PDF
- Comment PDF
- Multilingual font support
- Mail Integration
- Small File Sizes
- Voice annotations
- Text annotations
- PDF Stationery
- Text and image watermarks
- Security Encryption
- Active URLs
- N-Up Printing
- MS Office Integration
- MS IE Integration
- Network Installations
- Bookmark Editing
- Word Mail Merge
- Digital Signatures
- Parameter parsing
- Scanning Support
- Custom toolbar
- Terminal Server
- Set Next Action
- Set Document properties
- Multiple Print Profiles / Multiple Printers
- Windows x64 drivers
- File embedding/attaching
Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in version 15.15 (19-August-2018):
* Trial stamp inserted on rotated pages is now rotated correctly.
* Warning message corrected if pdfMachine Word mail merge attempted to save to write protected directory.
* Warning message corrected if ‘Skip record’ results in no recipients for pdfMachine Word mail merge.
* Fixed crash saving annotation
* Fixed error where Outlook has temporary file in use
* pdfMachine Word mail merge updates fields before conversion to PDF allowing inclusion of images referenced by a mail merge field
* Prompts for document permission password earlier for encrypted files
* OCR on rotated page given correct dimensions
* OCR a second time removes original pdfMachine OCR invisible text before insertion
- Next action to automatically OCR the PDF and then pop the Save As window
- Ability to remove pdfMachine OCR text from pages
- When logging parameter parsing errors add the date and time
- Parameter Parsing savePDF works correctly from 15.13
- Updated tesseract, use locale “C” during OCR
- Trial stamp inserted on rotated pages is now rotated correctly.
- Warning message corrected if pdfMachine Word mail merge attempted to save to write protected directory.
- Warning message corrected if ‘Skip record’ results in no recipients for pdfMachine Word mail merge.
- Fixed crash saving annotation
- Fixed error where Outlook has temporary file in use
- PdfMachine Word mail merge updates fields before conversion to PDF allowing inclusion of images referenced by a mail merge field
- Prompts for document permission password earlier for encrypted files
- OCR on rotated page given correct dimensions
- OCR a second time removes original pdfMachine OCR invisible text before insertion
Homepage – http://www.pdfmachine.com
Size: 13.1 MB