pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use this program! PDF enabled software is a vital component for every desktop.
Once you have installed the PDF writer, open document that you want to convert. Then click "print", select the "Broadgun pdfMachine printer" and that's it! PDF documents generated by pdfMachine, when printed or viewed, maintain the integrity of all formatting in the original document.
PDF files preserve documents formats independent of software, hardware, or operating system used to generate the original file. You can open, read and print them by many free PDF readers available on the web,. Also you can view those PDF documents on operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and Unix variants.
- PDF Technology: PDF format is the best document format for long-term digital archival.
- Searchable: PDF has the ability to store text in a searchable form.
- Browsers: PDF files can be viewed within your Browser. These files can then be saved for off-line use or printed. This makes for easy use within an intranet or website.
- Colour and Size: PDF files enable sharp, colour-precise printing on most printers with precise onscreen colour match regardless of monitor brand. Users can magnify documents up to 800% without the loss of clarity in text or graphics. PDF files can be optimized and are often smaller than conventional document formats.
- Print to create PDF
- PDF Editing and mark-up
- Open any PDF
- Comment PDF
- Multilingual font support
- Mail Integration
- Small File Sizes
- Voice annotations
- Text annotations
- PDF Stationery
- Text and image watermarks
- Security Encryption
- Active URLs
- N-Up Printing
- MS Office Integration
- MS IE Integration
- Network Installations
- Bookmark Editing
- Word Mail Merge
- Digital Signatures
- Parameter parsing
- Scanning Support
- Custom toolbar
- Terminal Server
- Set Next Action
- Set Document properties
- Multiple Print Profiles / Multiple Printers
- Windows x64 drivers
- File embedding/attaching
Changes in pdfMachine 15.37 (April 16, 2020):
- Fixed crash of some PDFs on entering Edit mode.
- Fixed corruption when stationary inserted into certain PDFs.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.36 (March 13, 2020):
- Convert to PDF directly from image files with optional OCR. This can be done from Windows explorer right click or from the tools menu ‘convert images to PDF’. Also command line options are available.
- Improvements to OCR for pages with columns of text and images.
- Reduced occurence of blank user name in registration process.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.36 (February 10, 2020):
- Upload to Sign Here. An easy way for pdfMachine users to get others to sign their PDFs without having to have any software installed.
- Correct email body for pdfMachine Word mail merge when the same merge field is used more than once.
- Choosing not to save before a split backs out any changes.
- Split menu only available when a PDF is open and has pages.
- Cancel during OCR language download doesn’t crash.
- Append pages from file when a page is selected appends after the selected page.
- Force saving PDF or cancel when splitting pages and trial stamp required.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.33 (26-September-2019):
- invoke pdfScanMachine from scanners which support that feature
- NAMES tree has ZUGFeRD name in entry to cater for systems looking for it incorrectly
- Corrects crash on empty font dictionary during OCR
Homepage – https://www.pdfmachine.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
The pdfMachine office add-in requires Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 365.
Size: 13.9 MB