pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use this program! PDF enabled software is a vital component for every desktop.
Once you have installed the PDF writer, open document that you want to convert. Then click “print”, select the “Broadgun pdfMachine printer” and that’s it! PDF documents generated by pdfMachine, when printed or viewed, maintain the integrity of all formatting in the original document.
PDF files preserve documents formats independent of software, hardware, or operating system used to generate the original file. You can open, read and print them by many free PDF readers available on the web,. Also you can view those PDF documents on operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and Unix variants.
- PDF Technology: PDF format is the best document format for long-term digital archival.
- Searchable: PDF has the ability to store text in a searchable form.
- Browsers: PDF files can be viewed within your Browser. These files can then be saved for off-line use or printed. This makes for easy use within an intranet or website.
- Colour and Size: PDF files enable sharp, colour-precise printing on most printers with precise onscreen colour match regardless of monitor brand. Users can magnify documents up to 800% without the loss of clarity in text or graphics. PDF files can be optimized and are often smaller than conventional document formats.
- Print to create PDF
- PDF Editing and mark-up
- Open any PDF
- Comment PDF
- Multilingual font support
- Mail Integration
- Small File Sizes
- Voice annotations
- Text annotations
- PDF Stationery
- Text and image watermarks
- Security Encryption
- Active URLs
- N-Up Printing
- MS Office Integration
- MS IE Integration
- Network Installations
- Bookmark Editing
- Word Mail Merge
- Digital Signatures
- Parameter parsing
- Scanning Support
- Custom toolbar
- Terminal Server
- Set Next Action
- Set Document properties
- Multiple Print Profiles / Multiple Printers
- Windows x64 drivers
- File embedding/attaching
Changes in pdfMachine 15.69 (January 12, 2022):
- Parameter Parsing with email body over several pages fixed.
- Sending with Outlook online and SMTP From set fixed.
- Display of images with CalGray colorspace fixed in Editor.
- Better error messages from gmail and outlook online methods.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.67 (January 3, 2022):
- Display improvements on high DPI screens.
- Toolbar make over.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.65 (December 7, 2021):
- 32 bit images no longer downsampled in Editor.
- Rebuild missing xref tables on corrupt PDF files.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.65 (November 27, 2021):
- Parameter parsing improvments.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.64 (November 18, 2021):
- CCITFaxDecode images display correctly in editor and OCR correctly.
- Updated German translations for email configuration window
- Opens PDFs encrypted with RC4 variable length key.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.63 (October 30, 2021):
- Type 3 fonts display and text capture fixes.
- Improved zooming and scrolling in edit mode, support ctrl +/-
- Fixed ‘fetch’ error issue that some users got with chrome and edge extensions.
- Fixed auto append issue from chrome extension where it sometimes would not work.
- Fixed problem with webview2 showing “no file found” error with filenames with the ‘#’ character in them.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.59 (October 21, 2021):
- Support for sending emails using outlook.com API.
- Chrome extension for one click PDF generation from chrome.
- Improved parameter parsing so it can be used on PDFs generated by applications other than pdfMachine.
- Corrected render for certain Bezier curves.
- pdfMachine can open iText PDFs with a duplicate PDF structure.
- pdfMachine Word mail merge reports ‘temporary error’ when SMTP returns 451, eg server mailing limits have been exceeded.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.57 (October 4, 2021):
- Fixed issue with installing printers with the “share printer on network” checkbox set.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.56 (September 25, 2021):
- Improved user interface for pdfMachine Email Configuration window including new Email Body editor.
- Improved user interface for pdfMachine Word mail merge Email window including new Email Body editor.
- Allow Gmail API as email methods for pdfMachine and pdfMachine Word mail merge.
- Fixed crash after scanning / ocr and edit mode for PDFs with JBIG2 encoded black and white images.
- Error message when open password required but not entered.
- Correction for recent files menu.
- Context menu to convert image to PDF doesn’t download OCR language files unless OCR selected.
- Blank username on Windows Home no longer occurs.
- No longer (incorrectly) prompts for user password in RC40 V2/R3 encrypted files.
- Security patch when changing AES256 encrypted PDF with user only password.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.52 (July 22, 2021):
- Security Patch: Security without a permission password previously has empty string as permission password.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.51 (June 22, 2021):
- Encoding of filename issue when uploading files to “sign here” service.
- Setup changes to cope with new configuration tool https://configurator.pdfmachine.com
Changes in pdfMachine 15.49 (April 16, 2021):
- Fixed: PDFs with comments in obj line open.
- Fixed: Shared printers can be removed using Windows Remove Device.
- Fixed: Package Aware Printing with multiple printers via the bgsconf.
- Fixed bgsview.exe crash during uninstall for remote client.
- Fixed bgsview.exe error in Event Viewer during shared printer install.
Changes in pdfMachine 15.47 (April 16, 2021):
- Fixed bgsview.exz crash during close (experienced on Win 2008) .
- Fixed for some PDFs that did not open.
- Fixed some bookmark errors.
- Fixed Word mail merge wizard for high dpi laptop.
Homepage – https://www.pdfmachine.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 (32-bit, 64-bit).
The pdfMachine office add-in requires Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 365.
Size: 17.0 MB