VeryPDF PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have “owner” password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields.
Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions – i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 9.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported.
Please note that PDF Password Remover doesn’t work with documents which have ‘user’ password (preventing the files from being opened), if both user and owner passwords are unknown the PDF Password Remover will fail.
The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords, ‘user password’ and ‘owner password’. A PDF document may be protected by password for opening (‘user’ password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using ‘owner’ password).
PDF Password Remover features:
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file.
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Support PDF format of version 1.8, including Acrobat 9.0 PDF files.
- Able to remove 40 and 128-bit RC4 encryption owner passwords.
- Support 128-bit and 256-bit AES protected PDF files.
- Able to remove AES encryption owner passwords.
- Easy to use, you can just load a PDF file and decrypt it quickly.
- Support drag and drop.
- Repair some damaged PDF files automatically.
- Recover corrupt annotations in some PDF files.
- Optimize the decryption speed for large PDF files.
- Optimize the processing for special PDF forms.
- Provide command line application for manual use or inclusion in scripts.
- Batch operation on many files from command line.
- Unlike most PDF password crackers, your PDF file is not altered in any way (except the decryption), even the file size is often the same. That minimizes the possible incompatibility of the unlocked PDF file.
Homepage – http://www.verypdf.com/pwdremover/
Size: 1.12 MB