Nuance PDF Reader enables you to do much more than just view PDF files. It is the FREE PDF reader that’s small in size and big on features. With Nuance PDF Reader you can view rich media including Silverlight directly within PDF files.
You can convert PDF files to Word, Excel, and RTF via a hosted web service. Use annotation tools to highlight, cross-out, and underline text for more effective collaboration. Furthermore, you will able even to fill out and save PDF forms.
Nuance PDF Reader takes up less disk space, is more secure than Adobe Reader, and works with virtually any PDF file. Also it lets view multi-layer graphics.
Get better visibility into graphics by viewing individual layers created by programs like AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio. Best of all, it’s absolutely free, proving that you really can get a whole lot of something for nothing.
Nuance PDF Reader Features Summary:
- View PDF and XPS documents – Open, view and navigate virtually any PDF and XPS document
- Convert to editable text (with NuancePDF.com) – Easily and accurately convert your PDF file to Word, Excel, RTF or WordPerfect.
- Print with comments – Print a PDF file that has been edited with or without comments and markups.
- Looks Like Search – Use keywords, phrases and even patterns to search your entire PDF file or a set of PDF files and get a dynamic list of all matching instances.
- PDF Portfolios and packages – Open and navigate PDF Portfolios and packages. Save their content as separate files.
- Adobe Flash and Microsoft Silverlight – Supports playback of embedded Flash and Silver Light rich media
- Movie playback – Supports playback of embedded movie files
- Layer support – View and navigate layered PDF files
- Verify signed documents – View digital signatures in signed PDF documents and verify their authenticity with stored certificates.
- Highlight important words and sentences
- Cross out text
- Underline text
- Create comment summaries
- Save PDF forms that you have filled in and keep for future reference and distribution.
- Support for XML-based forms
- Highlight form fields
- See which form fields are active. Select this option to highlight all active form fields in your PDF file.
- Reset form fields
- Clear all form fields that have been filled in.
- Auto complete option
- Automatically fills in form fields with previously entered information such as names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Attachments panel — See the list of attachments in your PDF file and save them to your desktop.
- Bookmarks panel — Shows list of clickable bookmarks that will take you to a page within a PDF file.
- Comments panel — View the comments and authors that added them to a PDF file.
- Destinations panel — Shows list of clickable destinations that will take you to a location on page within a PDF.
- Pages panel — Shows thumbnail pages for entire document.
- Model tree panel — View model tree of 3D objects. Select render mode, camera angle, zoom and more.
- Signatures panel — See the list of digital signatures in the PDF document.
- Messages panel — View messages and notifications directly from within Nuance PDF Reader.
- Open PDF files directly from your favorite SharePoint repositories.
- Save edited PDF files and forms directly to SharePoint repositories.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://www.nuance.com
Size: 42.4 MB