novaPDF is a PDF creator that allows you to easily create PDF files (that are searchable). With novaPDF, everyone from novice users to professionals can create high-quality documents in industry-standard PDF format. Simply select the “Print” command from virtually any application.
This PDF creator lets you add PDF bookmarks, insert PDF links, use it as shared network PDF printer. Also it lets you create public/private printing profiles, add PDF watermarks, reduce PDF file size, password protect PDF files. In addition, you will able to overlay and/or merge PDF files, convert to PDF any printable document and much more.
Using novaPDF you can create PDF files from virtually any application. Make novaPDF the default PDF printer driver and every time you print, a PDF file will be created.
novaPDF doesn’t require 3rd party programs such as GhostScript or runtime environments like the .NET Framework. You can create PDF files (searchable PDF files) while maintaining the original layout of the document by embedding fonts and using different image resolutions. Or you can reduce the size of the PDF by using text/image compression.
novaPDF Key :
- Universality. Converts to PDF any type of printable documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, EML, HTML, TXT, PUB) into searchable PDF files.
- PDF Security. Can protect PDF files with password, to control whether the PDF can be viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated. Supports 40-bit and 128-bit encryption levels. For example, you can protect the PDF so that readers cannot copy the text from it.
- PDF bookmarks. Detects headings in the original document and adds corresponding bookmarks in the generated PDF file.
- Merge PDF files. You can append or insert the content of the document being converted, to an existing PDF file.
- Shared network PDF printer. nova PDF Server can be installed on one computer in a network environment, and used by any computer in that network (supports also Terminal Servers and Remote Desktop Connections).
- PDF Overlay. This allows adding the content of the document currently being printed via novaPDF as the background or foreground of an existing PDF file, with options to customize the position of that added content.
- PDF Watermark. Using this PDF creator you can stamp a PDF with custom text or an image and apply transparency, rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
- Standalone. Does not require GhostScript or other 3rd party software to create PDF files so you can make PDF files right after you have novaPDF installed.
- PDF links support. Any visible text that starts with “http://”, “www”, “mailto:”, “ftp://” or “file://” in your original document you can be convert to clickable active PDF links if you choose so.
- Document information. Possibility to set the title, subject, author, keywords for the PDF.
- Support for TrueType and OpenType fonts. To ensure portability you can embed fonts in the PDF file.
- Private profiles. Define profiles for future use, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, document info and save settings.
- Import/Export profiles. The printing profiles you can be export or import into different installations, so that you can easily transfer them from one computer to another.
- Multi-language support. The user interface is translated in more than 20 languages.
- Send PDF via email. You can be configure to send the generated PDF automatically via email.
- Reduce PDF file size. This PDF creator supports text and image compression, conversion and image downsampling.
novaPDF comes in three editions: Lite, Standard and Professional.
Professional Edition has all the features enabled, while novaPDF Lite and Standard have limited functionality.
Server editions work on Terminal Servers and as shared network printers while the Desktop editions don’t. While the Desktop and Server editions are priced the same, you cannot purchase less than 3 licenses for Server editions.
Changes in novaPDF 11.0.126 (13-April-2021):
- Fixed: Issue when creating PDFs via the add-in for Microsoft Outlook
Changes in novaPDF 11.0.125 (07-April-2021):
- Added: PDF add-in for Microsoft Outlook
- Added: Create PDF/A-2a, PDF/A-2b and PDF/A-2u compliant PDFs
- Added: Create PDF/A-3a, PDF/A-3b and PDF/A-3u compliant PDFs
- Added: Quick Access Tray application
- Added: N-up page layout options
- Added: Print multiple pages per sheet (up to 16) and set page order
- Added: Pause/Resume PDF printing process
- Added: Set default signature when sending email via Outlook
- Added: Request delivery receipt to emails sent via Outlook
- Added: Change Sensitivity for emails sent via Outlook
- Added: Detect and convert telephone links
- Added: Ignore missing files when adding other file attachments to emails
- Added: New options when file exists in the destination for Copy actions
Changes in novaPDF 10.9.133 (7-December-2020):
- Added: Option to import/export profiles association per printer
- Updated: Several language corrections
- Fixed: Outlook problem with novaPDF scheduled tasks
Changes in novaPDF 10.9.132 (21-October-2020):
- Nеw: Ѕhоw аnd ѕаvе Оrdеr Ву ѕtаtuѕ fоr Соlumnѕ іn Рrіntеr Моnіtоr
- Nеw: Dіѕрlау Nаmе ѕеttіng fоr ЅМТР еmаіlѕ
- Nеw: Нуреrlіnk dеtесtіоn ѕuрроrt fоr „tеl:“ рhоnе numbеr lіnkѕ
- Fіх: Рrіntіng Рrеfеrеnсеѕ ѕtорреd whеn brоаdсаѕtіng асtіvе рrоfіlе сhаngе
- Fіх: Соrrесtеd thе РDF/А fоrmаt whеn nоn-lаtіn сhаrасtеrѕ аrе uѕеd
Changes in novaPDF 10.9.130 (6-October-2020):
- Updated: Optimized behavior when doing batch printing from multiple users
- Fixed: Error when sending emails via Outlook from Office in different languages
- Fixed: Double hyphen error in the path set via Profile Manager
- Fixed: New strings and error in Printer Monitor for real time view
- Fixed: Partially visible buttons in Greek
- Fixed: Logs show random GSOAP error 10053 – Connection expired
Changes in novaPDF 10.9.128 (15-September-2020):
- Added: Greek language
- Added: Slovak language
- Added: New option for default signature in Outlook
- Added: New option for Sensitivity and Request delivery receipt in Outlook
- Fixed: Printer Manager UI
- Fixed: Save dialog error with long PDF file paths
- Fixed: Accessing license file with network clients
Changes in novaPDF 10.8.127 (05-August-2020):
- Added: Malay language
- Updated: Set Active profile option
- Fixed: Import profiles from the same version didn’t import all data
- Fixed: Delete profiles wasn’t cleaning all data
- Fixed: Errors for the conversion service
Changes in novaPDF 10.8.125 (09-June-2020):
- Added: Option to send PDF as email attachment automatically via Gmail
- Updated: Run app action will also evaluate macros for parameters
- Updated: Multiple user tags on a single row are now correctly detected
- Fixed: Profile Manager correction for macros in save folder path
- Fixed: Command line action to remove printer via printer manager
- Fixed: Licensing errors corrections
- Fixed: Printer Monitor Columns correction
- Fixed: MAPI Email correction for Office 2010 x64
Changes in novaPDF 10.7.124 (08-April-2020):
- New: Option to add the default signature in the Outlook email body as text/html
- New: Added Finnish language
- New: Added Portuguese language
- New: Added Nepali language
- Update: Updated Polish language
- Fix: Corrected Printer Monitor memory leak
- Fix: COM corrected delete watermark error
- Fix: Corrected some black boxes in images
- Fix: Corrected fonts embedding
- Fix: Corrected Windows version on About
- Fix: Corrected activation error
- Fix: Help button crash
Changes in novaPDF 10.6.123 (18-February-2020):
- Fix: Multiple corrections for the Getting Started window
- Fix: Spooler crash for simultaneous printed documents
- Fix: Profile Manager error when using wrong profile path
- Fix: Manual deactivation was unsuccessful in certain situations
- Fix: Installation corrections
- Fix: COM correction when deleting watermarks
- Fix: Co-Branding tool error when loading branding settings from file
Changes in novaPDF 10.6.122 (22-January-2020):
- Fix: Printing Preferences dialog correction
- Fix: Manage Forms dialog correction
- Fix: COM correction when loading existing profiles
Changes in novaPDF 10.6.121 (12-December-2019):
- New: Added Polish language for the user interface
- Update: Italian translation updated
- Update: Romanian translation updated
- Update: Improved system language detection
- Fix: PowerPoint gradient conversion error
- Fix: New COM options
Changes in novaPDF 10.5.120 (14-November-2019):
- New: Interface is now translated into Italian
- New: Option to print document markup via the add-in for Office
- Update: Multiple translations updated
- Update: Manual activation window was redesigned
- Fix: Various fixes for the Profile Manager
- Fix: Error in ConvertOfficeDocs COM samples
Changes in novaPDF 10.4.119 (2019-10-24):
- Update: Show “allow changing passwords” options
- Update: Translation improvements
- Fix: Minor conversion fixes
Changes in novaPDF 10.4.118 (2019-10-17):
- New: Added Burmese language
- New: Added Polish language
- New: Added Romanian language
- Update: “Use regional settings” option now uses the Windows display language
- Update: Existing PDF files are parsed to detect Unicode strings before merging
- Fix: Vertical position of Word bookmarks was wrongfully displayed at the top of the page
- Fix: Error creating PDF file (The specific module could not be found)
Changes in novaPDF 10.3.115 (2019-09-05):
- New: Show and save Order By status for Columns in Printer Monitor
- New: Added Display Name setting for SMTP emails
- New: Added hyperlink detection support for “tel:” phone number links
- Fix: Printing Preferences stopped when broadcasting active profile change
- Fix: Corrected the PDF/A format when non-latin characters are used
Homepage – https://www.novapdf.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016.
Size: 76.2 MB