Microsoft Office 2007 Professional is a Complete Office Suite of Applications for any Business.
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional (formerly known as Office 12) helps professionals work FASTER, stay organized, and manage contacts and customer information in one place.
Visualize data more effectively. Forecast, track, and manage projects and opportunities. And produce professional-quality marketing materials entirely in-house. Discover the quickest way to more easily find, organize, analyze, and use all the information you need to succeed.
Microsoft Office 2007 contains a number of new features, the most notable of which is the entirely new graphical user interface called the Fluent User Interface (initially referred to as the Ribbon User Interface), replacing the menus and toolbars.
It have been the cornerstone of Office since its inception. The 'Ribbon User Interface' is a task-oriented Graphical User Interface (GUI). It features a central menu button, widely known as the 'Office Button'.
Office 2007 also includes new applications and server-side tools. Chief among these is Groove, a collaboration and communication suite for smaller businesses, which was originally developed by Groove Networks before being acquired by Microsoft in 2005. Also included is Office SharePoint Server 2007, a major revision to the server platform for Office applications, which supports "Excel Services", a client-server architecture for supporting Excel workbooks that are shared in real time between multiple machines, and are also viewable and editable through a web page.
Microsoft FrontPage has been removed from the Office suite entirely. It has been replaced by Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer, which is aimed towards development of SharePoint portals. Its designer-oriented counterpart Microsoft Expression Web is targeted for general web development. However, neither application has been included in Office 2007.
Speech recognition and handwriting recognition are now part of Windows Vista. Speech and ink components have been removed from Office 2007. Handwriting and speech recognition work with Office 2007 only on Windows Vista or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition. However, XP users can use an earlier version of Office to use speech recognition.
Microsoft Office 2007 requires Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 or higher, Windows Vista or Windows 7. Office 2007 is the last version of Microsoft Office which is officially supported on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional includes:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 to analyze your business information, create spreadsheets, and track time, costs, resources, and people
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 to create, manage, save, and edit documents
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 to produce professional publications
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to manage customers, contacts, and sales
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 to create dynamic sales presentations
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008 to save time, get organized, and do business online with the complete accounting solution for small businesses
- Microsoft Access 2007 to create a database and then filter, sort, graph, and visualize business information
Get the job done quickly and easily with these features:
- Develop professional documents with Word building blocks and commonly-used business templates available in Word 2007 including invoices, time sheets, and receipts
- Build informative, accurate spreadsheets with easy-to-use, preformatted Excel formulas with Excel 2007
- Manage e-mail, daily appointments, and tasks with Outlook 2007
- Produce flyers, spec sheets, brochures, and business cards with Publisher 2007
- Create sales presentations with PowerPoint 2007
- Manage sales and clients with Business Contact Manager
- Create a database that contains company information and data, and analyze that data to improve productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Import existing financial data into Accounting Express from other programs such as Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Money, and QuickBooks, and manage all of your financial information in one place
- Use Ledger Sheets in Excel to manage business finances like budgeting, accounting, and invoicing
- Apply SmartArt graphics to create polished presentations and reports
- Connect with others through Microsoft Office Exchange Server support
- Use the Instant Search feature in Outlook to find information quickly, even information buried inside the body of an e-mail
- Improved design and analysis tools in Access help you create more effective database objects
Homepage - https://www.microsoft.com
Size: 388 MB