Adobe RoboHelp 2020 release empowers you to deliver engaging help and policy content across mobile devices, formats, and platforms. Publish content as mobile apps, or in HTML5, EPUB 3, KF8, and MOBI. Help users find relevant content faster with dynamic content filters. Work more productively with a ribbon UI.
This Adobe software allows you easily create personalized help experiences. Use new dynamic content filters to generate enhanced DUCC output, see how filtered content will look, and help users find relevant content faster.
Adobe RoboHelp 2020 lets you create and deliver content for any device. Do more with several authoring productivity enhancements. Create next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts with best-in class search. Generate content-centric mobile apps.
Adobe RoboHelp 2020 Features:
Reimagine content creation
- Reimagined user interface. Boost productivity with web-based technologies that make your workspace lighter and faster.
- HTML5 and CSS3 authoring support. Create highly immersive content experiences with out-of-the-box HTML5 and CSS3 authoring support. Easily add videos, audio, images, text effects and other elements.
- Enrich content with Scalable Vector Graphics. Now import and use great-looking visuals that look super sharp across mobile, web and print with SVG support.
- Enhanced Object Properties dialog. Adjust object properties with optimal accuracy and unprecedented ease as they transform in real time with every change.
- Switch between multiple views. Quickly see a preview of your content output or its HTML by switching between author, code and preview views.
- Global style management control. Quickly switch all inline styles in the authoring view on or off via a central control as a global preference.
- Style mirroring. Easily copy formatting and apply the inline or CSS based style to text anywhere else in the topic or its content.
- Conditional content usage. Easily create rules and apply them to a topic, paragraph or word using the new conditional text panel. Now specify the foreground and background colors of conditions, making them easier to manage.
- Cleaner project structure. Easily locate assets with a cleaner and more organized project and output structure.
- Powerful project management. Easily organize and use assets within and across projects with the new Project Manager.
- Real-time CSS editor. Create stunning layouts with a powerful CSS editor. Intuitively make changes by seeing how it reflects on the content in real-time.
- Smoother import of Microsoft Word files. Easily import Microsoft Word files into RoboHelp with optimized handling of images and styles.
Any device, format or platform. Discover limitless publishing.
- ENHANCED! All-new skin editor. Give templates a unique look and feel with the powerful and easy-to-use skin editor. All-new default skins give existing templates a refreshing look.
- ENHANCED! Optimized search engine. Deliver best-in-class search results to end users with an enhanced search engine powered by a new algorithm and highlighting of the searched word.
- NEW! Search autocorrect. Enhance the end user search experience with automatic identification of mistyped search queries using fuzzy logic to display relevant results based on the closest match.
- Multiformat publishing. Instantly publish content to a wide range of popular output formats – Responsive HTML5, PDF, Microsoft Help (CHM), WebHelp, Mobile App and more.
- Next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts. Deliver personalized content experiences with new frameless Responsive HTML5 layouts that provide intuitive navigation and best-in-class search. Easily show or hide widgets such as glossary and TOC.
- Greater content accessibility. Deliver content to accommodate your users’ special needs. The Section 508 compliant HTML5 layouts let you create content that is accessible to all users.
- Optimized HTML5 output. Experience as much as a 50% reduction in loading time, a file size savings of about 20KB per topic, and smoother transitions between pages with faster, more responsive HTML5 output.
- Dynamic Content Filters. Deliver more relevant and highly personalized content experiences with Dynamic Content Filters.
- Ability to add thumbnails. Publish and view images as thumbnails that expand on clicking, making it easier to render and view content on mobile devices.
- Single-click Mobile App generation. Easily generate content-centric mobile apps for iOS and Android with one click.
- Favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts. Provide users the option to mark topics as favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts, saving them time and effort to locate frequently used content.
Infinite possibilities to collaborate smarter and faster
- Git support. Empower team members with the ability to collaborate on projects of any size with speed and efficiency.
- SharePoint Online support. Ensure everyone stays on the same page by enabling sharing and collaboration across your organization with SharePoint Online.
- Connect with any source control. Work with any source control by building customizations using a new plug-and-play architecture.
- Accessibility (Section 508 compliance)
- Application / User Interface Improvements
- Multi-level Autonumbering
- Support for condition expressions in the topic preview
- Machine translation profile
- Frameless and Responsive HTML5 output enhancements
- Knowledge Base publishing
- Word Output enhancements
- Search enhancements
Accessibility (Section 508 compliance)
We’ve enhanced features that are related to accessibility. Most of the features are a part of the new improved, more Section 508-compliant User Interface. Some of them are:
- Navigation using Tab, Shift + Tab, Arrow, and Enter keys
- Keyboard shortcuts for context menu
- Alt key support for main menu
- Improved color contrast for highlight colors.
- RoboHelp crashes on start under macOS Big Sur.
- When using the CSS editor, changes to table cell settings like border style, padding, alignment etc. are not getting saved.
- RoboHelp reverts to the Master branch upon program launch is fixed for Git/ GitHub source control options.
- Links to bookmarks on the same page in PDF do not work.
- Inline CSS background images are not visible in PDF output due to issue with paths.
- If any term is searched within a long string in Responsive HTML5 and Frameless outputs, the text in the summary is not wrapped.
- Selecting the “Use lowercase file names” option in Responsive HTML5 and Frameless outputs removes breadcrumbs from the search results.
- Change in project language from Project settings is not getting applied to Responsive HTML5 and Frameless outputs.
- YouTube URL is not showing up in the Microcontent JSON output. (Ref – 8326)
- When linking an external file directly in TOC as a baggage file, the file is not copied in the output.
- Search results for a long string in a topic get truncated in the search results window.
- Force sync does not update the file content in the child project.
- If in a topic some tag has style attribute having multiple props then missing semicolon (;) leads to that topic missing in the output.
- Search does not work for Responsive HTML5 output when generated using RH2019 Classic Update 13. (Ref – 7436)
- Bookmark links are not working in Responsive HTML5 output.
- The security issues fixed for RH Classic in Update 13 have been reverted in Update 14.
Changes in Adobe RoboHelp 2019 Update 13:
- The topic content disappears on moving images from one folder to another in the Contents panel.
- RoboHelp fails to generate Word output if empty inline tags like or tags are available inside the empty table cells.
- In Indigo skin, the breadcrumbs are not shown when a topic is opened, and also, the topic is not highlighted in TOC.
- The CSS styles are not recognized in Word output if the
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/robohelp.html
- Core i3 or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- 4 GB of RAM or more is recommended
- 3 GB of hard-disk space is required for installation; additional space is required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 64-bit CPU and operating system
- Microsoft Word 2016, 2013, 2010
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release), Pro 2017
- Adobe Captivate 2019
- Microsoft SharePoint Online