Adobe Reader 7 is a free software that lets you view, print, and search PDF files on a variety of devices and operating systems with faster launch time and real-time zooming and panning.
You can use Adobe Reader to read, interact with, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files generated by such applications as the Adobe Acrobat family of products, Adobe Photoshop Album, and more.
Acrobat Reader also lets you fill in and submit PDF forms online. And when enabled by Acrobat Professional authors, you can now leverage robust commenting tools and actively participate in document reviews.
Play back QuickTime (Macintosh and Windows) as well as Macromedia Flash, Real, and Windows Media-formatted content that is embedded in an Adobe PDF file. Read and organize high-fidelity eBooks.
Extract photos from Adobe Photoshop Album slide shows and electronic cards, and send them to online photo services for ordering prints, photo albums, greeting cards, and more (online photo services vary regionally).
- View document layers in Adobe PDF files created with layers preserved
- Print Adobe PDF files from wireless devices at locations offering the EFI PrintMe Network
- Receive product updates easily using the enhanced Product Updater
- Plus, you can still view electronic slide shows and electronic cards created in Photoshop Album and, if the PDF file was created using Adobe Reader Extensions Server, digitally sign documents. In addition, Asian-language font support that enables you to view Adobe PDF files that contain Chinese, Japanese, and Korean download-on-demand fonts on nonnative systems is now built into Adobe Reader.
- Open format – De facto standard for more secure, dependable electronic information exchange — recognized by industries and governments around the world. Compliant with industry standards including PDF/A, PDF/X, and PDF/E.
- Multiplatform – Viewable and printable on any platform — Macintosh, Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and many mobile platforms.
- Extensible – More than 1,800 vendors worldwide offer PDF-based solutions including creation, plug-in, consulting, training, and support tools.
- Trusted and reliable – More than 200 million PDF documents on the web today serve as evidence of the number of organizations that rely on Adobe PDF to capture information.
- Maintain information integrity – Adobe PDF files look exactly like original documents and preserve source file information — text, drawings, 3D, full-color graphics, photos, and even business logic — regardless of the application used to create them.
- Keep information secure – Digitally sign or password-protect Adobe PDF documents created with Adobe Acrobat 7.0 or Adobe LiveCycle software.
- Searchable – Leverage full-text search features to locate words, bookmarks, and data fields in documents.
- Accessible – Adobe PDF documents work with assistive technology to help make information accessible to people with disabilities.
Size: 18.3 MB