Adobe Reader 10 software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on PDF files.
Adobe Reader 10 lets you view, print, and search PDF files on a variety of devices and operating systems with faster launch time and real-time zooming and panning.
You can use Adobe Reader 10 to read, interact with, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files generated by such applications as the Adobe Acrobat family of products, Adobe Photoshop Album, and more.
Acrobat Reader 10 also lets you fill in and submit PDF forms online. And when enabled by Acrobat Professional authors, you can now leverage robust commenting tools and actively participate in document reviews.
Adobe Reader 10 Features:
- Interact directly with Adobe Flash software. Adobe Reader can natively display rich media content, enabling a new level of end-user interaction.
- Realize more secure document workflows. Better protect documents, forms, and drawings by leveraging Adobe LiveCycle ES and Adobe Acrobat software.
- Get more done with a simplified user interface. Choose the reading mode to fit more content on the screen or the two-up mode to view page spreads without excess space in the middle. Zoom in, pan over, or leverage the loupe feature to take a closer look.
- Search single or multiple PDF files. Find and retrieve any PDF document or a phrase within a document in a matter of seconds. Search for words in page content, annotations, bookmarks, form fields, or document metadata within any PDF file on a local computer.
- Complete forms online as well as offline. Enable customers to confidently act on information – filling, saving, and electronically submitting forms.
- Leverage CAD and geospatial functionality. CAD designs or geospatial maps that have been converted to PDF offer Adobe Reader users access to CAD features. Such as dimensions, or map features, such as longitude and latitude, for powerful collaboration and interaction.
Additional features for IT managers, architects, and developers:
- Enable Multilingual User Interface. Adobe Reader MUI is Adobe’s Multilingual User Interface version. This product is capable of installing any combination of supported languages. So, for example, you can install French, German, and Spanish simultaneously. And then have the capability to switch among those languages within Adobe Reader. The user interface changes to the appropriate language on the fly.
- Deploy Adobe Reader using industry-standard tools. Quickly manage and control Reader deployments using the Adobe Customization Wizard, IBM Tivoli, Microsoft Systems Management Server, Windows Group Policy Objects, or Active Directory. Centrally host Reader using Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server or Microsoft Windows Terminal Server.
- Support extended teams across operating systems. Deliver a reliable experience across operating systems. Reader supports a wide variety of operating systems, including Microsoft, Macintosh, Linux, and Solaris.
- Develop new capabilities. Extend the functionality of Adobe Reader using the Acrobat software development kit (SDK), now available free of charge.
- Support international standards. Reader supports the new ISO Standard 32000 for PDF. Also, Reader continues to support PDF/A, the ISO-approved standard for the long-term preservation of electronic documents. PDF/X (printing). PDF/H. PDF/E (engineering). XMP/RDF and ODBC.
Size: 19.9 MB