VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum by Magix is the Video editing and DVD creation software with powerful tools for video compositing, color correction, and surround sound mixing. You can edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD.
VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum lets import and edit HD and stereoscopic 3D files, use compositing and color correction tools, apply 5.1 surround sound mixing, and more.
20% OFF (until May 1, 2019) Coupon Code: SPRINGVMS16
Choose from hundreds of professional 2D and 3D video effects, titles, and filters. Access two intuitive edit modes: Simple and Advanced.
Create spectacular-looking movies in native 4K. Produce 3D video with innovative stereoscopic 3D editing tools. Access hundreds of video and audio effects. Personalize your movies with text animations, title rolls, scrolling credits, and more.
VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum lets you create stunning movies in 4K with the new XAVC S format support. Import the 4K footage from your 4K camera, edit it on the timeline, and render it out in sparkling 4K.
Create movies that sound as good as they look. Produce custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, control audio volume and panning with track envelopes, record and edit live audio, and synchronize audio with video.
Reduce jitter and shaky video footage with image stabilization technology. Shaky video footage, shot from handheld camcorders and smart phones, can quickly be salvaged.
Create dynamic slideshows from a set of images with a few simple clicks. In addition, create pan/zoom effects and transitions across an assortment of still images.
VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 16 Features:
- Two distinct editing modes. Upload them to YouTube or post them to Facebook. Burn your projects to Blu-ray Disc or author DVDs with custom menus and graphics.
- Simple Edit Mode. Start your video in Simple Edit Mode. A great place to make basic edits and quickly finish your movie. Add titles, music, and video effects before uploading your completed masterpiece to the web. Simple Edit Mode offers all the tools and features you’ll need to put your movie together, fast.
- Advanced Edit Mode. Switch to Advanced Edit Mode to create Hollywood-style projects with multiple layers and effects. Edit 4K, stereoscopic 3D, and AVCHD files right on the timeline. Use compositing and color-correction tools to add a more polished look.
- Touch it. Be one with your movie. Movie Studio is touch-enabled, so you can ditch the mouse and put a movie together on your VAIO Tap device.
- Soundtracks and titles. Round out your movie with exciting soundtracks and beautiful titles. Create the perfect music bed by importing your own music from CD or MP3, or recording instruments directly into the program. Add animated or simple, yet classic-looking, text with the titling tools. Make your video cut through the clutter.
- Up the excitement. Boost colors, apply slow motion, or add other effects to enhance any video project. Use the new Color Match tool to achieve a consistent color look from one scene to the next.
- Transitions and dissolves. From standard dissolves to sensational 3D transitions, add artistic style between scenes. Adjust and preview your transitions in real time.
- Format support. VEGAS Movie Studio supports a broad variety of file formats, including 4K, stereoscopic 3D, MP4, and AVCHD!
- XAVC S support. Create stunning movies in 4K with the new XAVC S format support.
Changes in VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum:
- Mode-based workflow, including Power User mode
- Guided Video Creator
- Unique, interactive storyboard editing
- Project Media Enhancements
- Precise motion tracking
- World-class one-touch video stabilization
- Flexible Bézier masking
- Complete 360° editing workflow
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 444 MB