TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 is a high-speed video cutting tool focusing on MPEG video file formats. It alows you to cut videos with great speed and detail, and also incorporates the “Smart Rendering” function which makes super-fast output with practically no loss in quality.
In addition to MPEG-1/2 and H.264/AVC, this version newly supports H.265/HEVC – a new format for the 4K video and 8K video generation.
With an aim on increased Smart Rendering support, this tool takes a “back to basics” approach, focusing on faster and smoother video editing. It not only reconsiders the internal processing but also pursues to optimize elements other than programming such as the seeking procedure, the cutting order and other functions.
TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 features the “Smart Rendering” output function. Smart rendering has the ability to analyze a video file and re-encode only the parts that have been changed, such as cut/split/join points and sections where transitions or other effects have been added. Parts of the video that have not changed are not re-encoded.
TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 is designed only for 64-bit architecture environments and does not support 32-bit OS environments. Along with this enhancement, the application is capable of using an outstandingly large memory size. Therefore, editing operations that contain ultra HD editing, complex filtering, file importation, video rendering, clip copying, etc. become much easier and lighter to handle.
One new feature, the Production Tool for your advanced preparation for editing. It allows you to perform the Commercial Candidate Detector and Indexing for Seeking functions automatically. Also including a Blu-ray BDAV authoring function, this new product can grant amazingly high-speed, high quality cut-editing and outputting.
TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer main features:
- MPEG-1/2, H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC Smart Rendering.
- XAVC S Output Support.
- Frame Level Editing.
- Easy and Intuitive.
- Diverse Container Support.
- H.264 and H.265 Blu-ray Authoring.
- FLAC Input and Output Support.
- Dolby Digital Plus Input Support.
- Input/Output Up To 8 Audio Streams.
- Quality Encoding When You Need It.
- High Quality AAC Audio Encoding.
- CUDA and Intel Media SDK (QSV) Support.
- Blu-Ray, AVCHD, And MPEG-TS Importation.
- Instant Clip Preview.
- Add Transition Effects.
- Apply Audio Filters.
- Xbox 360 Controller For Windows Support.
- New Output Features.
- Auto Form Output Function.
- Sequential TS File Binding.
TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 supports the smart-rendering of the MPEG-2 Video format (for DVD-Video), the H.264/AVC format (for websites such as YouTube), and the “H.265/HEVC” format.
MPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 is great for editing AVCHD or XAVC camcorder recoding videos, Blu-ray disc videos, web videos, and more.
- Improved: Optimized the Cut editing and overall window display speed.
- Fixed: A disc tray opened even if the [Eject Disc after Burning] option was disabled when outputting a BDAV authoring project.
- Fixed: Some parts in the Audio Filters window did not display correctly in an environment in which the DPI size setting was 225%.
- Fixed: Occasionally the application would hang when seeking the video of an H.264/AVC file which was recorded on certain devices.
- Other corrections.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Only for 64-bit versions.)
Size 119 MB