proDAD ProDRENALIN has the newest tools to optimize your actioncam, drone and smartphone videos including professional effects and storyboard function.
The all-new ProDRENALIN 2 Plus is a dream come true for avid actioncam and aerial drone users. And is the perfect tool for refining rough video footage with next-level corrections for warped, shaky and jittery video that is also in need of extensive image cleanup.
ProDrenalin Plus handles all that with ease and adds cool filter effects to the video, and new industry-standard palette of editing tools that make advanced clip editing a snap. Simply put, and program can rescue unusable video and transform so-so video into an awesome movie.
Faster, stronger in every way. ProDRENALIN V2 Plus is so chock full of many enhancements and performance improvements it’s almost impossible to list it all, but here are a few of the biggies:
- Lots of new and standardized editing workflows have been implemented, making ProDrenalin Plus easier to use for users who are using ProDrenalin & a traditional NLE together.
- GPU-enabled, which significantly speeds up video analysis and other processes, optimized for multi-core processors.
- Capable of processing up to 8K UHD resolution clips
Action cameras are fantastic for capturing life’s most amazing adventures though sometimes with some adjustments they can be even better. ProDRENALIN is a ridiculously simple and affordable tool for automatically removing fisheye and perspective distortion, stabilizing, correcting rolling-shutter, and even de-noising the video.
proDAD ProDRENALIN Features:
Fix wonky colors
with all new advanced pro-grade color correction. Complete with an all-new automatic correction mode or extensive manual adjustment of brightness, contrast, white balance. And tint to get that perfect look, and even a histogram to monitor changes as you make them.
Add video filter effects
to add some sizzle to your clips with dozens of proDAD’s professional video filter effects which can be applied individually to a clip and can even be controlled with key-frames if desired, and screen position, rotation, and scaling are fully adjustable. Popular vignette, film-looks, spotlight, color, and black & white effects give your clips that professional look.
Shape things up even more
with rolling-shutter correction to correct skew-distortion and newly enhanced video de-noising and sharpening that not only yields better correction than before, but is also significantly faster.
Work smarter not harder
with new project management tools which allow you to save projects with a unique name and load them again later, and even save your camera profile and select settings for future use with new projects. New keyboard shortcuts and enhanced timeline controls give you the power of a big-name editor but without all the complexity. Preview everything in real-time before exporting so you know you’ve got it right.
ProDRENALIN V2 Plus introduces newly optimized camera profiles for all major action cameras and many drones and DSLR cameras that more effectively flattens warped still images and video, and provides options to manually adjust a camera profile on the fly if you need to tweak a standard profile. Want to keep the fisheye look but need to stabilize the video? No problem, the new V2 camera profiles are optimized for this.
Tell the story fast
with new Storyboard feature, allows you to arrange your clips into a rough-cut movie, even split longer clips into individual ones and preview everything in real-time. There is even a clever little magnifying glass to zoom in and check things out close up. Export the clips individually for sharing on social media. Or combined together as a rough movie to be polished further with an NLE.
New export format options
give you loads more choices to meet your exacting needs. AVC/H.264 (.mp4 or .mov), H.265 (.mov), Apple ProRes (.mov), Motion JPEG (.mov), generic .AVI, Canopus HQ/HQX (.avi), and YES…GoPro Cineform are all supported now. Export individual clips or export many clips together with batch processing.
What’s new in proDAD ProDrenalin 2:
- Media storage can (as a storyboard) be configured to arrange the videos according to the time they were taken.
- A thumbnail is displayed for each video.
- All videos can be exported separately from each other or together as one video.
- Drag & drop option
- Copy/Paste option
- Videos can be accessed directly, via Explorer for example. This means that the insert position can be chosen at the same time.
- The video order can be changed using drag & drop.
- The video file name can be changed.
- The path or file name of several videos can be changed in one step.
- IN/OUT and the start/end point of the videos can be altered numerically.
- IN/OUT can be set for several videos in one step.
- IN/OUT can also be set relative to the video start or end.
- The histogram to visualise the distribution of colour and brightness in the image is available. Alterations can be seen very quickly during video playback.
- Comprehensive and professional colour correction
- Remove colour cast (super simple)
- Film looks (like in cinema blockbusters)
- Targeted enhancement/alteration of colour, brightness, contrast and tone
- Tone curve
- Split toning
- Colour channels
- Fully automatic image enhancement
- Dynamic contrast
- ActionCam videos in particular are dramatically improved. They are more lively and show greater depth.
- Differences in brightness compared
- Remove noise/sharpen image (much better and faster than in v1)
- Improved video stabilisation
- Can deal with fisheye video
- Video analysis is twice as fast
- Combination of stabilisation and removal of fisheye optics is possible without any loss of quality or black edges.
- All videos can be analysed in one go.
- Improved correction of CMOS sensor distortion
- Three-step wobble and jello effect removal feature.
- Even extreme jello effect can now be removed.
- Optical correction/effect:
- New camera profile for fisheye processing and for better stabilisation
- Improved fisheye removal.
- There is now an option to edit the intrinsic camera parameters.
- Video stabilisation of fisheye video without harming the fisheye optics.
- Aberrant lines can be corrected
- Works with “normal” images and also with fisheye images as well as in combination with fisheye removal.
- Correction is needed especially frequently in this case because a slanted camera often cannot be recognised in spherical optics. However, after the spherical optics have been removed, the slanted camera position often remains as a disruptive effect.
- A video can be divided automatically into scenes during import. This is important for better control of stabilisation and other options for correction.
- Extra import formats are available (Canopus HQ, Canopus HQX, GoPro Cineform, etc.).
- A directory with still images can also be loaded as a video sequence.
- Export encoding in 8 bit and 16 bit (previously, only 8 bit was available)
- Extra export formats (e.g. Canopus HQX)
- Export properties can be selected
- The current image position can be saved as a single frame (photo snapshot).
- The effect parameter can be controlled using Keyframes
- Image position, rotation and scaling
- Vignette effect
- Spotlight effect
- Project management: Loading, saving etc.
- Users can make their own effect templates
- User’s effects can only affect defined effect parameters using filter options
- Templates can be displayed filtered by name
- Templates are managed in a tree structure
- Can be arranged according to user preference
- Copy/Paste option
- Import/export option
- Drag & drop option
- The template last used can be cancelled or made again.
- Can be controlled using shortcuts
- Video can be cut at the current position with just one click
- Selectable playback speed
- Switch between Trim and Edit
- Contextual menu to control playback
- Improve real-time playback
- Control using media buttons (found on most keyboards)
- Control using numeric keypad
- Alteration of interface according to user preference
- Batch editing
- Improved and more consistent
Edit several videos together :
- All changes are applied to all selected videos in media storage.
- Colour correction
- Position adjustment
- Optical corrections
- Use of templates
- Changes to properties
- 16-bit colour workflow throughout
- 8k videos can be edited
- Optimised utilisation of multi-core systems
- Displays more details on codecs and format used
Homepage – https://www.prodad.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
For an automatic removal of fisheye-distortions profiles of the following cameras (and comparable models) are already included.
Further camera profiles will be continually added.
- ActionPro X7
- AEE S51
- Braun Master
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon HFG10
- Canon LEGRIA mini X
- Canon XHA1
- Contour HD Mod1300
- Contour ROAM3
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision+
- Drift Ghost-S
- Drift Innovations HD170
- Drift Stealth
- Eken H8R
- Garmin VIRB
- GoPro Hero 1
- GoPro Hero 2
- GoPro Hero 3
- GoPro Hero 3+
- GoPro Hero 4
- GoPro Hero 5
- GoPro Hero 5 Session
- HP ac200
- Ion Air Pro
- Mobius ActionCam
- Panasonic HX-A500
- Panasonic LumixDMC T27
- Rollei Bullet HD
- Rollei Bullet S5
- Rollei S30
- Rollei S40
- Rollei S7
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Somikon DV800
- Sony AS100 V (Steady on/off)
- Sony X1000V
- Sony HDR AS10/AS15
- Sony HDR AZ1
- Sumikon DV78.night
- Toshiba X-Sports
- GoPro Hero+
- Canon EOS C100
- GoPro Hero4 44mm Flat Lens
- Foxeer Legend 1
- SJcam 5000x
- SJcam SJ5000
- SJcam M10 / 4000
- Veho MUVI K-Series
SizE: 83.1 MB