Movavi Video Editor Plus is the perfect tool to bring your creative ideas to life and share them with the world. Make your videos rock with special effects, keyframe animation, and ready-made intros. Apply Chroma Key to easily change the background of your clips to anything you like.
This program takes has simple interface with intuitive controls. It takes 20 minutes to create a finished video. The new, refined user interface – so easy, there’s nothing to learn. Enjoy lightning-fast file processing and rendering.
Unlike complex professional programs, Movavi Video Editor Plus doesn’t hide its broad capabilities beneath multiple layers of tabs and menus. It’s all right there at your fingertips, ready to enhance your creative efforts.
Movavi Video Editor Plus 2020 includes:
- Basic video editing tools
- Filters, transitions, titles, effects
- Automatic video creation option
- Maximum number of tracks on the Timeline – 99
- Keyframe animation of titles, overlay video, etc.
- Highlight and Conceal tool
- Ready-to-use intros and outros – 16
- Sample video clips – 20
- Built-in music – 39
- Stickers – 86
- Faster processing of large HD videos
- Faster processing of Full HD and 4K videos
Using Movavi Video Editor Plus you can import media from different sources. It allows you to capture video from DV/HDV/AVCHD cameras, VHS, TV, apply filters, special effects and transitions. Also you will able to add soundtracks and titles.
The Storyboard interface with image previews enables you to create video slideshows out of your photo albums. Add soundtrack or overlay your own voice. Finally, created slideshows and video projects you can save for PC/mobile or upload online.
- Built-in media. Use video clips, backgrounds, music, and sound from Video Editor library.
- Video stabilization. Remove motion distortion without affecting overall video quality.
- Picture in picture. Combine multiple videos on one screen.
- Audio editing tools. Adjust audio frequency, normalize audio, remove noise, apply special effects.
- Webcam capture. Record video from your web camera.
- Beat detection. Automatically detect audio rhythm to sync with the tempo of your project.
- Audio recording. Record your own voiceover via microphone, capture sound from musical instruments.
- High-level performance. Edit and export videos without delay, thanks to support for Intel hardware acceleration.
Movavi Effects Store allows to add the stunning titles, transitions, stickers, and other extra content crafted by professional designers.
Also you can burn your created videos to a CD/DVD/BD disc in a couple of clicks. Hence, maximize your ability to edit video with the amazing new Movavi video editing program!
Changes in Movavi Video Editor Plus 2020 20.4.0 (June 30, 2020):
- Effect packs collection from the Movavi Effects Store. New effects are available for download right from the editor via the Import tab.
- Partial project export. Now you can edit and save different parts of the project separately.
- Editor auto-update. All new features are downloaded automatically.
- Highlighted title and audio tracks. The track is highlighted when titles or audio are being added, so you can easily find the track.
- Sleep mode is disabled during audio recording. It will no longer interrupt the process.
Changes in Movavi Video Editor Plus 2020 20.3.0 (April 7, 2020):
- Picture-in-picture and split-screen effects moved to the Tools tab.
- Move and zoom in on the clip in the player using the scroll wheel.
- New overlay presets for applying logos and triple split screen to show three clips on the screen at the same time.
- New color picker. Grab the color for the titles right from the player.
- Apply a logo to your video in one click with the new Logo tool.
Changes in Movavi Video Editor Plus 2020 20.1.0 (December 23, 2019):
- New title style: add a background to the subtitle and choose the color.
- Add shadows to your text and adjust the effect. Choose the color and intensity of the shadow to create your own title style.
- The approximate video size is shown before the export in VBR.
- The program starts up twice as fast.
- Improved program stability while starting to export and downloading built-in media.
- Fixed some instances in which the Media bin behaved incorrectly.
- Fixed some small interface issues.
Changes in Movavi Video Editor Plus 2020 20.0.1 (November 6, 2019):
- A video compression standard H265 (HEVC) is no longer supported.
- An icon on the Media bin previews now indicates a format of a file.
- All the files you use on the Timeline will be ticked in the Media bin to make video creating easier.
- The program will not shut down anymore while browsing files in the Media bin, dropping files on the Timeline and downloading the collection elements.
- Images that were constantly loading in the Notification Center are now displayed correctly.
Changes in Movavi Video Editor Plus 2020 (October 8, 2019)
Brand New Design
- We’ve improved the entire program’s interface and given it a sleek new look and color palette. Now it’s a real pleasure to click those buttons, switch between tabs and menus. Just try it.
- Managing your files becomes is than ever. Now when you add videos or images, they will be stored in your media bin right within the program. The quick access lets you preview, filter and add your files to the timeline at any time.
New Built-in Effects
- You can never have too many special effects. Enjoy the new glitchy and retro filters. Join scenes in a classy way with parallax transitions.
- Navigating through your videos is also easier. When you add a video to the program, you’ll see it frame by frame on the timeline. This is useful when you need to cut or trim your videos or apply effects at a specific point.
Homepage – https://www.movavi.com/video-editor-plus/
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Processor: Intel, AMD, or compatible dual-core pro ssor, 1.5 GHz
- Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 2000, NVIDIA GeForce series 8 and 8M, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600, AMD Radeon R600, Mobility Radeon HD 4330, Mobility FirePro series, Radeon R5 M230 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- Display: 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
Size: 58.4 MB