DVDFab Video Enhancer AI is an AI-based tool for video quality enhancement and resolution enlargement. With AI models that are trained by a neural network plus super-resolution technology, automatically enhance videos or movies with poor image quality and low resolution. Enjoy an improved viewing experience of these videos when played on a large screen.
Use 30% OFF Coupon Code: MDS
This DVDFab software is very easy to use. The user can enhance the video in three steps.
- Select the original video file that needs to be processed.
- Choose to enlarge, denoise, or sharpen, and then adjust the optional parameters. Start processing your video results.
- Once your video conversion is complete, you can then view the outstanding effects of video enhancement.
Enhance video quality and enlarge low-res videos with the power of AI
Due to the limitations of shooting equipment, the quality of videos shot many years ago is far inferior to those shot with modern equipment. Priceless home videos shot with old DVs or classic movies, may both have a lesser quality. By combining AI technology with the powerful computing power of graphics cards, we can now enhance the quality of old videos and movies, and even enlarge resolution up to 4K, all in a short period of time.
Enhancing old videos to a better quality
DVDFab Video Enhancer AI can improve your low-quality videos taken on older mobile phones or cameras. Having been applied to thousands of videos, this program boosts saturation and brightness of images as well as decreasing blurring and noise, bringing your old videos to life again.
Upscaling low-res videos up to 4K
While enhancing video quality, DVDFab Video Enhancer AI can also enlarge the resolution of videos. We use super-resolution technology to predict the missing pixels through a neural network, so that the video image is upscaled losslessly. As a result, the upscaled video quality is even clearer and higher than the original video.
Make your old videos come to life again with the power of AI
Old videos such as home videos shot using older, limited equipment can be updated through the power of AI. Using our video enhancing technology, AI brings old videos to life, making home videos appear as though they were shot just yesterday!
Better image quality
Through GPU based machine learning, deep learning and computer vision, Video Enhancer AI can enhance image quality while achieving higher image fidelity and higher work efficiency.
Training with neural networks
AI models have been trained through millions of videos, movies and TV Shows of all genres using neural networks, to deliver unbelievable output video quality. Additionally, these continue to evolve through the course of daily use, presenting you with exceptional videos that improve over time.
Fully automatic processing
Video Enhancer AI is an AI-based video enhancement tool, which through total automation enhances the image using AI. There is no need to configure any parameters or settings. Simple select the video and then let the software output an enhanced result.
In addition, DVDab also offers an image enhancement solution – DVDFab Photo Enhancer AI. It uses AI algorithms to accurately adjust photos, rendering DSLR quality imagery. Enhance your video and image collections for better quality, using the DVDFab AI series of products.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 126.96.36.199:
- New: Introduced the Denoise AI module to remove all types of noises from videos.
- New: Some improvements on the AI conversion algorithms.
- New: Some improvements on the GUI display.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 188.8.131.52:
- New: Introduced the Sharpen AI module to fix blurs, sharpen edges and add more details to make videos more lifelike.
- Fix: An update failure problem if the OS language is Japanese.
- Fix: An failure problem when converting the upscaled results to MKV.H265 videos.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 184.108.40.206:
- New: Some improvements on the AI conversion engine.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 220.127.116.11:
- New: Added the support for the machines installed with 11th-gen Intel CPUs.
- New: Some improvements on software stability when converting long videos.
- New: Some improvements on GUI and user experience.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 18.104.22.168:
- New: Some AI conversion improvements on machines installed with NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Fix: An AI conversion failure problem in certain cases.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 22.214.171.124:
- New: Added the support for the GPU hardware acceleration on machines installed with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards.
- New: Improved the conversion process.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 126.96.36.199:
- New: Changed the default output resolution to 200% of the source.
- New: Improved the GUI display under high DPI settings.
- Fix: An abnormal output bitrate problem if the source size is too small.
- Fix: A problem that the drag & drop feature cannot load the 2nd source after loading the 1st one.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 188.8.131.52:
- New: Added the new training model for anime.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 184.108.40.206:
- New: Improved the conversion speed with certain models of AMD GPUs.
- Fix: A problem that the conversion results only last for 5 minutes even for authorized users in certain cases.
- Fix: Some minor GUI fixes and improvements.
Changes in DVDFab Video Enhancer AI 220.127.116.11:
- Fix: An AI engine initialization failure problem on machines installed with certain NVIDIA video cards.
- Fix: A conversion failure problem if the output path contains Japanese characters in certain cases.
Homepage – https://www.dvdfab.cn/video-enhancer-ai.htm
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Intel i3 or above
- 4GB of RAM or above
- 40GB of free hard disk space or above
- NVIDIA Graphic Card with more than 3GB available memory and compute capability higher than 3.5. (Make sure your graphics card has is up to date)
- Live Internet connection required to register DVDFab (little network traffic used)
- Input: MP4 H.264, MP4 H.265, MKV H.264, MKV H.265
- Output: MP4 H.264, MP4 H.265, MKV H.264, MKV H.265
Size: 1.16 GB