On top of that it’s incredibly quick and easy to use, putting the power of movie making into the hands of even complete beginners.
CyberLink ActionDirector is optimized to deliver pixel-perfect editing for the widest range of popular video formats available. While lesser video software converts all your action camera files, CyberLink ActionDirector has no proprietary formats so there’s no waiting around. Simply import the footage from your action camera in whatever format it’s been captured and you’re ready to go.
CyberLink ActionDirector works hard to keep things simple with an elegantly simple design. All modules contain refined controls designed to guide users through the production of their action showpiece.
Use EXTRA 12% OFF Coupon Code (until October 31, 2017): CL12
Find the features you want to use without having to delve through layer upon layer of menu options. ActionDirector groups together all the features you want in one intuitive interface.
Action cameras are the best way to record your adventures. Turning that raw footage into action-packed highlight reels of excitement that are ready to share is what CyberLink ActionDirector is designed for. And there’s nothing that does it better!
CyberLink ActionDirector Features:
- Incredible 4K Movies. Retain all the detail, and crystal-clear resolution that you capture on your 4K action camera when you import, edit and produce.
- Action Audio. Plug in any audio track to complete your action video story. Simple tools let you to fade it in, balance it out and mould it to complete your movie.
- Instant Action Movies. The powerful theme-based movie maker is the answer to turning folders of action footage into highlight-filled action clips perfect for sharing.
- One-click Corrections. Take care of common action video issues with just the click of a button.
- Drag ‘n’ Drop Storyboard Creation. Storyboard movie making is a flexible, quick and very intuitive alternative to timeline editing. Reorder and rearrange the clips easily by simple drag ‘n’ drop. See any added video effects or transitions, and view the entire movie sequence of scenes at once.
- Super-Fluid Slow Motion Action:
- Import footage taken at 120 and even 240 frames per second (FPS). Export at the same frame rate to achieve fluid slow motion effects in your videos.
- Apply color and lens corrections to 120/240 FPS footage while maintaining the high quality of your original video.
- Apply slow motion to just parts of a clip, not to an entire video section. No time-consuming video splitting.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 531 MB