TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Use TechSmith software to record on-screen activity, customize and edit content, add interactive elements, and share your videos with anyone, on nearly any device. Construct more engaging videos faster with multiple video and audio tracks. Record high-quality videos in no time with Camtasia Studio’s advanced screen recorder.
Whether you’re recording HD video, a PowerPoint presentation, or a video game, you’ll get smooth playback. Easily import HD video, photos, music, and more to create unique videos that stand out.
Discount Code : TSCAFF20
Camtasia Studio also lets import existing videos you have for quick editing, and add images or your favorite song to enhance your videos or make a presentation your own.
- Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
- Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus
- Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow
- Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
- Professional content without a ton of production time
Quickly create eye-catching videos
- Stunning video effects. Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop editing. What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Exceptional performance. Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability – even on your most complex projects.
Training materials, educational content, product overviews, marketing videos
- Animated backgrounds. You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks. Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Icons. Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics. Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
Camtasia Features built to help you make better videos:
- SCREEN RECORDER. Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- WEBCAM. Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- MEDIA. Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- ANNOTATIONS. Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- TRANSITIONS. Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- ANIMATIONS. Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
- VOICE NARRATION. A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
- AUDIO EFFECTS. Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
- VISUAL EFFECTS. Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
- INTERACTIVITY. Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
- GREEN SCREEN. Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
- MULTI-TRACK TIMELINE. Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2021.0.11 (September 20, 2021):
- Improved error handling when uploading to Panopto with Viewer-only access.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some exported mp4s to play back at an incorrect size in some players.
- Fixed a bug that prevented media on locked tracks from being added to Library assets.
- Fixed a bug that could cause waveforms to be drawn incorrectly when extending media.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2021.0.10 (September 16, 2021):
- Added licensing support for proxy strings in the registry that include scheme.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent media with filenames containing multibyte characters from being imported.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an incorrect window to gain focus when the canvas is detached.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent presentations from being exported to Knowmia.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2021.0.9 (September 14, 2021):
- Added option to Recorder: Customize shortcuts for Record/Pause/Resume and Stop.
- Added option to Recorder: Choose maximum capture frame rate.
- Added option to Recorder: Choose recording encoder.
- Recorder preferences are now set to factory defaults alongside the Editor when users select this option in Advanced Preferences.
- Uninstallation is now blocked if the Recorder is still running.
- Improved crash handling when a user’s license info is corrupted.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when previewing media in the Media Bin.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening a project.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing media.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding media to the timeline.
- Fixed a bug that could cause animations to render incorrectly on annotation tails.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a single Undo command to process more Undo actions than intended.
- Fixed a bug that prevented fragmented mp4s from being proxied.
- Fixed a bug that could cause fragmented mp4s to render intermittent black frames.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2021.0.8 (August 25, 2021):
- Fixed a startup crash that could occur when updating cached user credentials.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2021.0.7 (August 24, 2021):
- Added option to export to Panopto in Camtasia Editor.
- “Do not capture recorder on screen” option is no longer available on Windows versions that are too old to support it.
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to add Noise Removal to Groups where it has no effect.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sketch Motion annotations to work incorrectly when saved as presets.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after exporting a video.
- Fixed a bug that could cause proxy videos to have poor sync from some MP4 sources.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2021.0.6 (August 3, 2021):
- Media Width and Height are now accurate to one decimal place in the Properties panel.
- Added support for Motion JPEG MOV files.
- Improved startup handling when WebView2 component is not installed.
- Removed add-in support for 32-bit Powerpoint.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a color shift when exporting to MP4.
- Fixed a bug that could cause reduced performance in large projects.
- Improved error handling when Camtasia cannot launch due to missing or corrupted dll files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when nesting media using Noise Removal.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Zoom-n-Pan.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when declining to recover a recording.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to too many undo points when editing annotations.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to too many undo points when editing multiple objects with Behaviors.
- Fixed a bug that prevented LUT files from being imported in German Camtasia installations.
- Fixed a bug that ignored some plugin preferences during enterprise deployments.
- Fixed a bug that caused a proxy badge to be incorrectly shown on keystroke callouts.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2021.0.5 (June 30, 2021):
- Added 3d LUT Visual Effect.
- Source file names are now truncated in standalone projects if they would have been too long to save.
- Added option to Recorder: Show countdown before recording.
- Added option to Recorder: Omit recorder from recordings.
- Added option to Recorder: Restore cursor location after pause.
- Added option to Recorder: Exit recorder after recording is stopped.
- Improved text navigation while typing in Annotations.
- Added indicator to About dialog when Camtasia is using Scalable Offline Activation.
- Fixed a user-reported startup crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing a media.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting tools from the Tool panel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multiple undo points for a single scaling action.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a horizontal scrollbar in the Properties panel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause recordings to be lost if an error happened during recording.
- Fixed a bug that could cause auto-normalization settings to be ignored when using Ripple Delete.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Recorder to enter a bad state if closed while recording.
Changes in TechSmith Camtasia 2021.0.4 (June 9, 2021):
- Fixed a bug that caused the Recorder to lose its most recent setting for recording dimensions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an erroneous signin message to show on launch.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the first one or two frames of a recording to be dim.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing mp4s with no audio streams.
- Fixed a startup crash that could occur if Camtasia was unable to access environment information.
Homepage – https://www.techsmith.com/video-editor.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only).
- MacOS 10.14 or later (Rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
Size: 454 MB