Recordzilla is screen recorder software that lets you capture video, audio and pictures of anything you see on your computer screen and save it as video AVI, WMV, Flash SWF, or Flash FLV.
You can use Recordzilla to record the entire desktop, active windows, any portions of the screen, mouse cursor’s movement, menus, games, and even video with sound. You can also use Recordzilla to record from microphone to add narration to your recordings, or record what you hear from the computer speakers.
Advanced features includes time stamp your videos, schedule a recording, hotkeys, adjust video resolution, size, and frame rate.
Recordzilla is useful for creating training videos, presentations, demos, recording streaming video eg. Youtube, recording webcams from AIM, Skype, ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger or capture movies from TV card, DVD, VCD.
What can you do with Recordzilla Screen Recorder:
- Desktop Screen Recording. Capture video, audio and pictures on your computer screen and save it as video AVI, WMV, Flash SWF, or Flash FLV. Full screen, active window and custom region area recording are supported.
- Record Webcams. Capture webcam from AIM, Skype, ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger
- Create Training Videos, Presentations, Demos. Create training videos, presentations, demos for your product with voice capture from microphone to add narration to your recordings.
- Online Video Recording. Record any website and even online video streaming website like Youtube.
- Games Recording. Record games while you are playing.
- Record Movies from TV card, DVD, VCD. Record movies from TV card, DVD, VCD while playing on your computer.
- Schedule Recording. Schedule a recording to start and stop at specified date & time.
- HotKeys Shortcuts. Support hotkeys shortcuts to control the recording.
- Date and Time Stamping Recording. Date and Time Stamping your video recording.
- Audio Recording. Support audio recording from your computer, microphone and other input devices like vinyl, cassete tape, and video input.
Supported Platforms: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
Changes in Recordzilla 1.6 (20th October 2016):
- New: New Code signing to replace the old SHA1 which is no longer supported starting 1st January 2017 new
- Improved: Compatiblity and performance on Windows 10
- Improved: Minor design updates
- Fixed: Minor bugs found in previous version
Size: 15.2 MB