If you are looking for an application that can offer you an all-round entertainment companionship, you should check out the CyberLink PowerDVD 18. It is designed to handle videos, audios, photos, VR 360˚ contents, alongside Vimeo and YouTube contents effectively. The playback is well-optimized even on the latest HDR and Ultra HD 4K TVs.
You are assured of the sharpest and crispest quality in both audio and video, irrespective of what you are watching. Perhaps your DVD collection classics, fresh online entertainment contents, or Ultra HD Blu-ray discs.
Use 10% OFF Coupon Code for ALL: CL10
CyberLink PowerDVD 18 allows you to cast your screen on the latest 4K UHD HDR TV and you can expect 100% sound transmission, courtesy of its multi-channel sound system. Your old DVDs, Blu-ray discs or media files can be enjoyed even better by upscaling them to your taste.
CyberLink PowerDVD 18 offers you unrestricted access to plethora of hours on Vitrual Reality and 360˚ video, even without headset, alongside a valuable collection of curated VR content sourced from YouTube. There is no better way of getting the best out of your Ultra HD HDR TV and surround sound system than the Cyberlink PowerDVD. The virtual worlds await you, with millions of 360˚ videos for your entertainment.
You will be amazed at how deeply engrossing the Vimeo and YouTube 360˚ contents can be when combined with the power of Cyberlink PowerDVD 18. The program is also compatible with the newest Windows Mixed Reality, HTC, and Oculus headsets. And with an updated PC-friendly interface, you can take the 360˚ video experience straight to your PC and ensure that you keep up with all the moments.
CyberLink PowerDVD 18 Features:
- Play and Pin Online Videos. You can keep your favs for later, even when you are offline.
- True Full Screen for Blu-ray. PowerDVD can automatically adjust playback to ensure that it fits your screen. For instance, if you are using an ultra-widescreen TV (21:9 or 2.35:1 aspect ratio) to watch a Blu-ray disc.
- Media Casting. The updated casting feature supports Fire TV, alongside Roku, Apple TV and Chromecast. Now you can cast any video, photo or music files to your TV in all formats. Even if they are not compatible with your native streaming device.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray. Now you can have your 4K Ultra 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray titles on your Windows PCs.
- HDR 10. Enjoy HDR 10 videos on your PowerDVD 18, with improved resolution, more dynamic range, and higher framerate.
- H.265/ HEVC on Windows 10. If you ever have to check out videos shot using the H.265 codec on your Windows 10, PowerDVD 18 got you covered.
- Tri-View 360° Viewing Mode. With this updated PC-friendly interface, you can take the 360˚ video experience straight to your PC and ensure that you keep up with all the moments.
- Live Streaming. Now you can enjoy the best viewing experience possible while catching up with all live contents on YouTube, and it is even much better with crisp picture and audio quality alongside HDR support.
- TrueTheater HDR. Upscaling just got better with the PowerDVD 18. You can now upscale standard video to HDR-like quality. And enjoy several other TrueTheater technologies to get the best viewing experience.
- Power Media Player MR. This is your best link to the world of virtual and mixed reality contents, alongside vast collections of online content for the newest Windows MR headsets.
Changes in CyberLink PowerDVD 18.0.2705.62:
Note: This patch is not for PowerDVD subscription version, hardware bundled/pre-installed versions, volume license, or versions purchased via the Microsoft Store and Steam.
- Resolves playback issues for certain YouTube videos.
- Resolves the error (code: 00002711) when launching program or playing Blu-ray/DVD movie discs.
- Resolves the issue that the program crashes when playing 3D videos.
- Resolves the issue that the passcode dialog keeps showing up when casting media to Apple TV devices.
- Removes Flickr upload feature, which was terminated by Flickr due to its service change.
- Minor bug fixes.
What’s New in CyberLink PowerDVD 18:
- True Full Screen for Blu-ray playback on 21:9 aspect ratio – NEW
- Interface Optimized for Big Screen TVs – UNIQUE
- Cast Video, Photo, Audio to Fire TV – NEW
- Apply TrueTheater Enhancements to Video and Audio in TV Mode and Casting – UNIQUE
- Multi-angle view for 360° video and photos – NEW
- Auto-pan 360° photo in slideshow – NEW
- TrueTheater Enhancements – UNIQUE
- Play and Pin YouTube HDR content – NEW
- Watch YouTube Live – NEW
- YouTube Subtitle Support – NEW
- Play Vimeo 360 Videos – NEW
- webM Support (VP9/9.2 + Opus) – NEW
- CyberLink Cloud Services – UNIQUE
- Always on top Mini View for Video – NEW
Homepage – https://www.cyberlink.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Ultra HD Blu-ray: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit with 2015 Nov. updates)
- HDR10: Microsoft Windows 10 (with Fall Creators Update; Nov. 2017)
- Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and TrueTheater 3D Playback: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 with Service Pack 1
- VR Mode: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 with Service Pack 1