CyberLink PowerDVD 16 is an all-purpose media player supporting all media types including video, audio and photographic conten. This media player will allow users to enjoy media on PC and TV, mobile devices, home networks. Also from the cloud, and even social networks.
CyberLink PowerDVD 16 now brings this award-winning experience to your big-screen TV, with a stunning new TV Mode. That lets you recreate the atmosphere of cinema in your own home.
CyberLink PowerDVD 16 has no rivals in the the media player market. It brings users industry-leading 4K Video, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, and DVD playback, while also offering superior playback performance for movie and video files.
CyberLink PowerDVD 16’s new features improve a wide range of digital media experiences. Supports more disc and file formats, media library. Improved functionality and improvements to the user interface.
Incl. MediaEspresso 7.5 + Power2Go 10 Platinum + Screen Recorder + 2 Mobile Apps + 30GB Cloud (total value $194.86)
- PowerDVD now supports 360-degree videos. The gateway to virtual reality, 360 video gives you a front row experience without actually being there.
- TrueTheater Color. Intelligently analyzes video footage and optimizes hues and vibrancy, creating a true-to-life viewing experience. TrueTheater Color recognizes skin tones in footage and applies only subtle adjustments to these areas in order to achieve improvements while retaining authentic coloring.
- TrueTheater Sound. Applies smart enhancements to four key areas simultaneously in order to create a richer, fuller audio environment:
- Bass boosting for effective recreation of that “cinema sound”
- Vocal range amplification, making speech crisper and more audible
- Reverb engagement to create a virtual surround sound effect
- Volume amplification to boost audio performance in environments with high levels of ambient noise such as aircrafts, trains, cars, offices, etc.
Exclusive Audio Environment. Typically found only in very high-end audio applications. Windows Audio Session API (WASAPI) manages the flow of lossless audio data (ALAC and FLAC, for example) between software and speakers. PowerDVD is able to block non-critical system sounds, and eliminate instants of audio interruptions that can degrade the movie experience.
CyberLink PowerDVD 16 Other Features:
- A True Lossless Experience. CyberLink PowerDVD 16 configures the audio device to match the source format (bits per sample and sampling rate) so to avoid any quality degradation. Finally, result is true lossless audio, and perfect sound output.
- Rip Audio Clips from Movies. “Video Scene Selector” feature enables the viewer to set “in” and “out” points at any section of a video file. So that a favorite scene can be quickly revisited. In addition, users can rip an audio track from the selected section in any video file, allowing specific songs or entire soundtracks to be saved as AAC or MP3 files.
- Blu-ray and DVD ISO Playback. Convenient direct playback of Blu-ray and DVD ISO files, either directly from the PC or via a network-connected drive. No additional mounting tools are required.
- H.265 and H.264 Hardware Acceleration. That enables flawless playback of all H.265 video files, without stutter and lag issues. Also accelerates H.264 files, bringing the same benefits to videos using the popular codec.
- Smart Decoding and Rendering Technology. High speed video recording is no longer just for professionals. The new iPhone 6 can record video footage at 120 or even 240 frames per second (fps). But few media players offer quality playback for high speed video.
What’s New in CyberLink PowerDVD 16:
- NEW TV Mode – Bring the Movies Home! Immerse yourself in a movie watching experience that’s beyond anything you’ve enjoyed before. Control all the action with PowerDVD Remote, redesigned especially for new TV Mode.
- The Best Option to Watch Movies on Your PC. It is the ideal replacement for Windows Media Center, which has been removed from Microsoft Windows 10.
- Media Casting to Big Screen. With PowerDVD 16 you can now wirelessly send any media to your big screen through a Roku, Apple TV or Chromecast device. Stream any media you play on PowerDVD even if it’s not natively supported by your casting device.
- Enhanced Playback of 4K and High Frame Rate Video. PowerDVD is the only Blu-ray player optimized for playback on Ultra HD 4K screens. Intelligent rendering technology tailors playback performance to your screen, meaning lag-free, smooth playback even on the latest Ultra HD 4K TVs. For high-speed (120/240 fps) video, PowerDVD can automatically adjust to your monitor’s playback capabilities.
- Better-Than-Original Quality. CyberLink’s unique TrueTheater enhancements improve the quality of even Blu-ray and HD video. And the difference it makes to watching media on either your big screen TV or PC has to be seen to be believed. Immerse yourself in the richest colors, sharpest images, most detailed picture quality imaginable and be blown away by dynamic, deep surround sound.
- Cinema Quality Audio Playback. Supports Dolby and DTS. Enjoy the acoustic difference of specialized multichannel audio and lossless audio formats such as FLAC and DSD.
- Pick Up Where You Left Off. Whenever you watch movies, TV series, and even view photo albums, PowerDVD will automatically remember where you finished up. And resume at the point where you last stopped watching.
Better Online Entertainment
- Pin (download) YouTube videos to play offline
- Play pinned videos in fast-forward or slow-mo
- Group your favorite music videos as a playlist
- Upscale YouTube content to HD on-the-fly with TrueTheater HD
- Watch 2D YouTube videos in 3D with TrueTheater 3D
- Supports YouTube’s “Watch Later” list function
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
CyberLink PowerDVD 16.0.2406:
- Resolves playback issues for some YouTube videos.
- Resolves issue that PowerDVD can’t uninstall normally on certain Windows 10 platforms.
- Improves visual quality of ASS/SSA subtitles.
- Minor bug fixes.
Homepage – https://www.cyberlink.com
Size: 166 MB