CyberLink PowerDVD 15 is an all-purpose entertainment station supporting all media types including video, audio and photographic conten. This player will allow users to enjoy media on PC, mobile devices, home networks, and from the cloud, and even social networks.
CyberLink PowerDVD 15 is a comprehensive media solution providing the ability to enjoy virtually any type of digital media.
CyberLink PowerDVD 15 has no rivals in the the media player market – it brings users industry-leading Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, and DVD playback, while also offering superior playback performance for movie and video files.
CyberLink PowerDVD 15's new features improve a wide range of digital media experiences such as enhanced audio-visual quality, support for more disc and file formats, media library, improved functionality and improvements to the user interface.
Plus 2 Mobile Apps and 20GB CyberLink Cloud ($44.97 value)
Incl. Power2Go 10 and MediaEspresso 7 ($109.90 value)
- NEW TrueTheater Color - intelligently analyzes video footage and optimizes hues and vibrancy, creating a true-to-life viewing experience. TrueTheater Color recognizes skin tones in footage and applies only subtle adjustments to these areas in order to achieve improvements while retaining authentic coloring.
- NEW TrueTheater Sound - applies smart enhancements to four key areas simultaneously in order to create a richer, fuller audio environment:
- Bass boosting for effective recreation of that “cinema sound”
- Vocal range amplification, making speech crisper and more audible
- Reverb engagement to create a virtual surround sound effect
- Volume amplification to boost audio performance in environments with high levels of ambient noise. Such as aircrafts, trains, cars, offices, etc.
WASAPI - Exclusive Audio Environment.
Typically found only in very high-end audio applications, Windows Audio Session API (WASAPI) manages the flow of lossless audio data (ALAC and FLAC, for example) between software and speakers. PowerDVD is able to block non-critical system sounds, and eliminate instants of audio interruptions that can degrade the movie experience.
- A True Lossless Experience. CyberLink PowerDVD 15 configures the audio device to match the source format (bits per sample and sampling rate) so to avoid any quality degradation. The final result is true lossless audio, and perfect sound output.
- NEW Rip Audio Clips from Movies. CyberLink PowerDVD 15’s new “Video Scene Selector” feature enables the viewer to set “in” and “out” points at any section of a video file, so that a favorite scene can be quickly revisited. Additionally, users can rip an audio track from the selected section in any video file, allowing specific songs or entire soundtracks to be saved as AAC or MP3 files.
- NEW Blu-ray and DVD ISO Playback. CyberLink PowerDVD 15 now offers convenient direct playback of Blu-ray and DVD ISO files, either directly from the PC or via a network-connected drive. No additional mounting tools are required.
H.265 and H.264 Hardware Acceleration.
New hardware acceleration support for Intel Haswell and NVIDIA Kepler processors enables flawless playback of all H.265 video files. PowerDVD also offers acceleration of H.264 files, bringing the same benefits to videos using the popular codec.
- Getting the Right Look and Feel. CyberLink PowerDVD 15 can be easily customized to meet specific needs. Media panel tabs can be hidden in order to streamline the interface. The interface can be further personalized with custom wallpapers.
- NEW PowerDVD Remembers Where You Left Off. The new media library for TV shows makes it easier for you to manage and enjoy all your TV shows in one place.
- NEW Smart Decoding and Rendering Technology. The new iPhone 6 can record video footage at 120 or even 240 frames per second (fps). But few media players offer quality playback for high speed video.
- NEW Overlay Mode - A Complete 4K Experience. When PowerDVD detects a 4K video file and a 4K monitor, Overlay Mode is automatically engaged to optimize the rendering pipeline and reduce the graphic resource load, delivering smooth, lag-free playback.
- Battery Life Optimization. Device and laptop battery life is becoming an increasingly important factor for many movie lovers. Both CyberLink PowerDVD 15 and its mobile companion app, Power Media Player, have been designed from the ground up to extend useful battery life well beyond what other players can offer.
- Better YouTube and Vimeo Videos. Online video sites like YouTube and Vimeo are still growing in popularity. PowerDVD lets users enjoy online videos directly in the player. Using PowerDVD to watch online video has several key advantages:
- Improved viewing experience through TrueTheater enhancements. Upscale videos to HD, improve the lighting and color, amplify the audio, and even watch in 3D
- Added functionality that YouTube and Vimeo sites lack, such as fast-forward and slow motion
- Pin (download) any YouTube video for offline viewing
- Rip audio from any YouTube video and save it as an AAC or MP3 file
- Express Entertainment. Usage data from participants is analyzed to determine which features and settings are most popular and which are less used. Features that are non-essential to users can be bypassed at startup to reduce loading times. Instant Play also integrates BD-Live bypass technology to remove Blu-ray previews when not needed.
- Mobile Apps. CyberLink PowerDVD 15 comes with two companion mobile apps for Android, iOS and Windows devices.
- PowerDVD Remote. It instantly turns an iOS or Android device into a remote control, wireless mouse pad and keyboard for PowerDVD on a PC. You able to control PowerDVD with a smartphone or tablet. Also media can be streamed from the mobile device to the PC.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage - http://www.cyberlink.com
Size: 158 MB