Virtual CD 10 creates images of your optical media, so you can use them at any time without having the physical medium on hand. You get maximum availability of your data, while lost, damaged and stolen media become a thing of the past.
Virtualize your CDs, DVD, HD DVDs and Blu-ray Discs and get the fastest possible access to your data, both locally and over the network. Virtual CD 10 allows you create compressed 1:1 copies (virtual CDs/DVDs/BDs) to your hard drive.
You can then store your originals safely in a cabinet! Your virtual CDs are then available with a simple click or even automatically with the autostart of the corresponding program.
Fast, convenient, effective! Music, games, searching programs, grafic programs – all will be loaded faster and is immediately accessible.
You can simultaneously use a number of different CD programs without needing to purchase a number of CDdrives – this pays off quickly. No risks, proven quality!
Virtual CD 10 offers you more!
- You can use virtual CDs in a network!
- You can burn virtual CDs to a CD-R!
- You can protect your virtual CDs with a password or encryption!
- You can protect your “real” physical CD/DVD drives with a password!
No more drive noise, no more changing CDs, no more slow CD start-up. With Virtual CD you receive up to 23 virtual drives that behave just like the “real” physical CD/DVD/BD drives – except that they are up to 200x faster! The only noise you hear is music or the applictions sounds, and all you need to do is play, work and enjoy.
Virtual Burner included. The Virtual CD program not only lets you create virtual drives-you can create virtual burners, too. A VCD virtual burner can be used with any Windows application just like a physical CD/DVD/BluRay burner. You can put together your choice of CD content, even video DVD material, and burn it on a virtual CD. This is a great way to test the results without wasting a physical blank. And that’s just one example of the possibilities.
Virtual CD 10 Functions:
- “Data safe” mode. With the new data safe mode, encrypted drives can be created automatically. This makes it easy to protect sensitive data from unauthorized access. Encrypted drives do not differ from ordinary drives in operation or handling.
- Sound file mode. Virtual CD 10 enables fast conversion of any audio file type into the flexible and widely used MP3 and OGG Vorbis formats. The user can determine the desired quality for all formats.
- Direct burning functions. The revised Editor in Version 10 has a media-burning function that lets you burn your choice of data directly onto a CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc. Thus one slender burning program serves all your needs.
- Expanded ISO support. Virtual CD 10 lets you store descriptions, comments and passwords with your ISO files. This means you have practically the same level of convenience with standardized ISO files that you have with genuine Virtual CD images.
- Flexible allocation of images to drives. Starting now, images can also be “inserted” in any physical drive – for example, you can even use the drive letter of a hard drive
- Integrating external programs. You can now integrate external programs in the Virtual CD interface, both in the Quick Launch menu and in CD Management. You can also pass arguments on the command line when a program is called, for easy automation of tasks.
- Extended API. The Virtual CD API for professional and semi-professional use has once again been expanded and improved. Now it is even easier to use external programs to control and operate Virtual CD.
Virtual CD 10 Technology:
- Certified for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP. Virtual CD is compatible with all current Windows operating systems and has the certification that attests to maximum stability and performance.
- Support for HD media: Blu-ray (BD) and HD DVD. Virtual CD 10 goes beyond the classic CD and DVD formats and allows virtualization and virtual burning of Blu-ray and HD DVD media as well.
- Optimized readout for better compatibility with special formats. Revised readout algorithms ensure fast and reliable image creation with targeted support for the unique properties of special formats.
Virtual CD 10 Usability:
- Completely revised user interface
- Customizable double-click. With Virtual CD 10, you can define which action is triggered by a double-click on an image, a drive or a desktop icon. You can even define different actions dependent on the program window in which the element is double-clicked (Windows Explorer or CD Control Center).
- Direct drive access through desktop icons. Virtual CD displays the PC’s drives as desktop icons, allowing fast access. You can define whether drives are shown only when they contain media or empty drives are displayed as well. This function can also be activated for physical drives, including hard disks and removable media (such as flash drives).
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in Virtual CD 10.7:
- Virtual CD 10 compatibility for Windows 10.
- Fixed: Incorrect calls of different URLs from the programs.
- Fixed: Minor display problems.
- Fixed:Various texts have been modified.
Homepage – http://www.virtualcd-online.com
Size: 109 MB