Paragon CD-ROM Emulator is very helpful utility designed for creating and managing virtual CD/DVD drives and CD/DVD images.
These virtual drives are much more convenient, reliable and quicker than physical ones. Their speed is even ten times faster than the one while working with the best physical CD/DVD-ROMs. They are silent, consume no power and don't take time for CD swapping and speeding-up.
Paragon CD-ROM Emulator opens a whole new world of options and possibilities. Listen to your favorite music while working with one or more CD based applications.
You have access to more than 23 virtual CD-ROM drives simultaneously. The old and frustrating CD disk change cycle "CD insert - CD eject - search new CD - insert new CD" is now a thing of the past. Work with 23 and more inserted CDs at the same time and with any CD change just a few mouse clicks away.
Paragon CD-ROM Emulator will help to reduce the clutter. In just a couple of mouse clicks, the Emulator Manager can add a virtual CD drive to your PC. Use the Grab Wizard to make an image of any CD or DVD, and grab and drop that image onto your virtual drive.
With CD-ROM Emulator you will boost the performance of your applications that frequently access a CD or DVD, because hard drives are much faster. The latest Edition even comes with a range of handy CD and DVD burning tools and useful features. Manage lots of virtual CD/DVD drives and disks with this must have solution!
Paragon CD-ROM Emulator Features:
- Big DVD-ROMs are supported now
- Play the virtual audio CD in background and use your favorite CD application.
- Network edition of CD Emulator can share its virtual CD drives over the network.
- Choosing driver letter for virtual drives.
- Compression for images.
- Image properties (including information about tracks included).
- Image split feature
- Possibility of renaming images: you can assign denotative names to your images.
- Reusing images: already created images can be moved to another location (even to another computer) and then be added in CD Emulator database of images again.
- Simple and intuitive interface with context help.
- Read CDs in RAW-Mode – bypasses some copy-protection and allows to create backup CD Image.
- No need to use physical CD – if application requires original CD in CD Drive – just put CD Image into virtual CD Drive.
- CD Image Builder allows to create Multisession CD Image and therefore update some files on CD without creating CD Image from the scratch.
- The centralized CD Image Database. Centralized control for all cd images in network.
- Images created by 3.x edition are not compatible with 2.0 edition.
- Set admininstration password during installation (both in user mode and in silent mode).
- Set options for client during installation (both in user mode and in silent mode).
- Creates CD images on the hard drive (network drive) and emulates "Virtual CD drives".
- Up to 20 virtual CD drives at the same time
- CD Images can be placed on the network drive. Network Edition of CD Emulator allows concurrent access to the same CD Image on the server from different clients.
- CD Emulator supports Data (ISO9660), Audio (CDDA, MP3), VCD, DVD and mixed-mode CDs
- An ability to Import and Export ISO images
- Dynamic adding and removing virtual drives
- Option "Mount for current user/Mount at system startup" in drive properties gives you extra flexibility in configuring system
- Different icons in interface for Data, Audio CD images and images, which image file is not found.
- Importing and exporting of separate tracks.
- CD Image Builder – select files or whole directories and create ISO9660 compatible image.
- "Autoinsert" feature: on each startup of operating system all virtual drives will have those images inserted, which were in them upon previous restart/shutdown.
- Edit CD Images stored on the hard disk. One can patch files on CD.
- New driver under all OSs
- Hot keys – define special keys to load specific CD Image automatically.
- Works with ISO Data CDs, DVD-ROMs, Video CDs, Multisession CDs and Mixed Mode CDs.
- Every CD Image can be shared for many users simultaneously.
- Administrator settings - for example, restrictions for functions accessible on client.
- Special "silent" mode for installation - allows to install CD Emulator over the network using batch file or Windows Logon Scripts.
- CITRIX metaframe support
- CD Emulator works with hard disk performance - no swapping, no head seeks
Homepage - https://www.paragon-software.com
Size: 5.59 MB