Game Jackal Enterprise has become the gaming tool of choice for cybercafes!
Cybercafe owners and managers stand arm in arm with the private gaming community when it comes to no CD gaming.
Protection of their gaming investment, convenience of use and small hard drive footprint are cited as the main reasons for moving to the Game Jackal product.
The Game Jackal Enterprise Edition has all the features of the basic product plus some fantastic additions to enhance the manageability of a no CD gaming environment for cybercafé owners.
Game Jackal Enterprise seemlessly integrates with other third-party launchers and cyber-café applications such as SmartLaunch and CyberCafe Enterprise.
Game Jackal Enterprise Features:
- All the features of the basic product plus some fantastic additions.
- Automatic distribution of game profiles to client machines.
- Remote game activation (and deactivation).
- No virtual drives required.
- Game Jackal Enterprise can run silently on client machines as a Windows service providing greater compatibility with cybercafé launching software such as Smartlaunch and CybercafePro.
- Has been developed and tested with third-party launches such as Smartlaunch and CyberCafe Pro.
Game Jackal Pro Features:
- Create profiles right from the desktop with the new “One-click” profile creation option. Simply right-click any game icon on you desktop (or anywhere else for that matter) and select “Convert to Game Jackal Profile”, a much simplified creation wizard guides you through a 2 step process.
- Unused profiles can now be moved to an archive section allowing you to keep only your current favorites in the “My Game Profile” section.
- A new “plug-in” interface is now available, this allows third-party developers to create plug-ins for Game Jackal Pro.
- Right-click popup menu for profiles, this provides a faster and easier way to manage profiles.
- Improved reliability, support and performance for many games and hardware configurations.
- Support for multi processor hardware, including the ability to specific processor(s) on for each profile.
- Image mode, for games that need to stream data from the CD or DVD during game play.
- An easy to use interface, providing the user with a single tool for “cd free” gaming.
- The creation of a Game Jackal Profile is performed while you are playing your favorite game!
- Using the auto update feature, your version of Game Jackal Pro will always be the latest version available.
- Guardian Control, this feature allows for the password protection of game profiles in addition to specifying when and how long a game can be played.
- No longer do you need to find and insert the game’s CD-ROM.
- Preserve the original game’s CD-ROM: one of the problems with having a favorite game is that the CD-ROM gets damaged over time.
- Game load times are dramatically shortened
Changes in Game Jackal Enterprise 188.8.131.52 (2010-12-04):
- Fixed a Windows Server 2008 compatibility issue.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an unexpected exception to occur.
- Fixed a “hang on exit” issue.
Homepage – https://www.redfox.bz/
Size: 10.5 MB