OpenCloner’s (iPod converter) iPod-Cloner is a one-click solution to convert all kinds of DVD to iPod compatible format. It can take all your home video DVDs and convert them to iPod size files and formats with as little as one click. The conversion process is fast and easy.
The software has built-in iPod Files Manager allows you to transport all files, including music, video, movies and TV shows directly from PC to iPod. Unlike most of the programs, iPod-Cloner can transfer files to your iPod without using iTunes.
iPod-Cloner can also perform most of the usual tasks like adjusting output dimensions, cropping and convert by title. You can either choose to convert all titles on the disc, or choose specifics one at a time. Works with all models of iPod including the iPod Touch and iPhone.
- Directly transports DVD files from PC to iPod without iTunes! Converts DVD to iPod MP4 (MPEG-4), MP3, AAC, M4A formats
- Supports the conversion of latest DVD movies
- Supports iPod Nano and Classic
- Converts DVD movies to iPod Touch/iPhone compatible files
- Faster and easier to use. (up to 400%)
- iPod Files Manager
- Easily transports all the files, including music, video, movies and TV shows from your computer to iPod.
- Built-in CSS decryption
- Removes region codes
- Chapter(s) conversion
- Faster encoding module
- Supports the adjustment of the aspect ratio
- Adds or removes borders
- Supports for previewing input files
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Any clip or segment can be converted
What’s new in iPod-Cloner 1.90:
- Updated the DVD scanning module and supports for more latest DVD movies
- Supports for the latest model of iPod.
Homepage – https://www.opencloner.com
- Pentium-II 450 MHz or a faster processor.
- 64MB RAM or above.
- 500MB or more free disk space.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 5.20 MB