DVDFab Toolkit packs 20+ handy video, audio and image conversion and editing tools that people use frequently in everyday life. Each is an independent module that works on its own to do one primary job. It is a must-have one-dtep multimedia editing toolbox for everyone.
DVDFab Toolkit consists of a large bunch of handy tools that work independently. Each tool can do its job with minimal steps. Just choose the correct one from the homepage to do your job.
1. Click the specific tool you are looking for from the homepage.
2. Click on “+” icon to load a file or drag & drop files here.
3. Set up all the parameters per your special requirements, then click “Start” button.
Use 25% OFF Coupon Code: F25
DVDFab Toolkit Features:
- Convert Videos. Convert videos from one format to another, or to popular audio files.
- Trim Videos. Cut the unwanted footages off the timeline to make long videos short.
- Adjust Video Speed. Accelerate or slow down the video playback for special purposes.
- Mirror/Flip Videos. Flip/mirror videos horizontally or vertically to fix unintentional wrong shooting angles.
- Rotate Videos. Rotate videos horizontally or vertically to fix unintentional wrong shooting angles.
- Crop Videos. Remove unwanted outer area from videos to display the focused portion.
- Sharpen/Unsharpen Videos. Sharpen or unsharpen videos to make blurry videos clearer and realistic.
- Convert Audios. Convert audios from one format to another for compatible devices.
- Trim Audios. Cut unwanted clips off from audio files to make long audios short.
- Adjust Volume. Make the sound of an audio file a lot louder, so as to hear it easily.
- Video to GIF. Create GIF images from videos for social networks, or as chating emojis.
- Video to PIC.. Take screenshots from videos, based on time or frame interval.
- Deinterlace Videos. Convert interlaced videos of all formats to progressive videos.
- Deshake Videos. Stabilize the shaky videos shot by GoPro and other devices.
- Denoise Videos. Reduce noisy sounds from videos shot by GoPro and other devices.
Ready to Release:
- Merge Audios. Combine and merge multiple audio files into a single file of longer duration.
- Merge Videos. Combine and merge multiple video files into a single file of longer duration.
- Add Subtitles. Add external subtitles to videos to help you better understand the lines.
- Normalize Audios. Bring the audio amplitude to a target level by applying a constant amount of gain.
Convert and Edit Videos the Way You Like
Edit and convert videos with the Video Converter module like a pro. Convert videos of all formats into H.264/ H.265/ MPEG-4 encoded MP4/ MKV videos. Trim out unwanted clips. Crop off unnecessary footages. Rotate the video clockwise or counter clockwise. Speed up or slow down the playback. Even edit the specific audio and video parameters whenever you want, such as resolution, frame rate, bit rate, codec, sample rate, and volume.
Convert and Edit Audios per Your Preference
Similarly, edit and convert audios with the Audio Converter module like a geek. Convert audio files of all fomats to AAC/ AC3/ FLAC/ M4A/ MP3 formats to enjoy on any device you have. Extract the theme song or music from a given video. Cut off unwanted clips. Amplify the volume for noisy enviroments. Reset audio properties to meet your special demands, including codec, sample rate, bit rate, channels and volume, etc.
Take Screenshots or Make GIFs from Videos
The Video to PIC module allows you to take JPG or PNG images from your beloved movies and TV Shows, based on the time interval or frame interval of your choice. Gone are the days for you to search Google for HD wallpapers of your favorite stars and characters. The Video to GIF module, however, is a GIF maker that creates GIF images from a video. Besides, a picture to video module is on the way to turn your pictures into awsome videos.
Record Everything from a Computer Screen
The screen recorder literally captures all the footages from your computer screen, together with all the system sounds and input voices via microphones. It is a perfect way to make how-to video guides for software and apps, keep track of an important video conferrence, etc. The webcam recorder, however, videos everything happening in front of a computer webcam, another way to shoot yourself an intro video for your YouTube channel, or LinkedIn page.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 184.108.40.206 (March 6, 2020):
- New: Introduced the new feature to remux audio tracks into video files.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 220.127.116.11 (February 19, 2020):
- New: Introduced the new feature to extract only the video streams from video files.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 18.104.22.168 (February 12, 2020):
- New: Introduced the new feature to extract .ass and .srt subtitles from video files.
- New: Introduced the new feature to extract audios from video files.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 22.214.171.124 (February 07, 2020):
- New: Introduced the new feature to render .ass and .srt subtitles to videos.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 126.96.36.199 (January 2, 2020):
- New: Introduced the new GIF to Video module to convert GIF images to videos.
- New: Introduced the new PIC to Video module to convert photos/pictures to videos.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 188.8.131.52 (December 25, 2019):
- Fix: ‘Converter’ module in ‘Video Tools’ failed to convert video to 10 bit HEVC MP4.
- New: Introduced ‘Merge’ feature to merge audio clips in ‘Audio Tools’ module.
- New: Introduced ‘Merge’ feature to merge video clips in ‘Video Tools’ module.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 184.108.40.206 (December 12, 2019):
- New: Introduced some watermark tools to add text, image or time watermark into videos.
Homepage – https://www.dvdfab.cn
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Input: 3GP, ASF, AVI, FLV, M2TS, MOV, MP4, M4V, MPEG, DAT, MKV, RMVB, RM, TS, VOB, WMV, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, FLAC, etc.
- Output: MP4, MKV, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, FLAC, JPG, PNG, GIF
Size: 53.4 MB