DVD PixPlay allows you to create DVD, VCD, or PC slideshows from your photos, videos, and music – and burn them directly to a disc. Your family and friends can play your slideshow discs on their TV with a DVD player, or on their computer.
With DVD PixPlay, you’ll create personalized discs that are as easy to use as an ordinary DVD. With more than 50 image motion effects and 180 transition effects, you can send your friends and family thoughtful keepsakes that they will cherish forever.
Use any image files (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc), RAW camera images, videos (AVI, MPEG, MOV, MP4, FLV, etc) and sound files (MP3, WMA, WAV).
DVD PixPlay allows to view your favorite digital photos and videos on your TV or on your computer as an auto-playing slideshow.
DVD PixPlay Features:
- View your favorite digital photos and videos on your TV or on your computer as an auto-playing slideshow
- Add audio files and CD tracks as background music or record your own voice for commentary
- Add excitement with more than 260 stunning image motion, text animation and transition effects
- Personalize your photos with hundreds of clip art (such as Santa hats and speech bubbles)
- Use any image files (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc), raw camera images, videos (AVI, MPEG, MOV, MP4, FLV, etc) and sound files (MP3, WMA, WAV)
- Burn directly to a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disk (for playback in DVD players, VCD players and computers)
- Easily create a DVD menu and burn multiple slideshows to a single disk
- Instantly create professional title pages with style templates
- Convert PowerPoint presentations for playback on a DVD player
- Share HD slideshows with friends on YouTube and Facebook View PixPlay Slideshow on YouTube
- You can also output video files (AVI, MPEG, etc) to DVD or VCD
- Retrieve audio directly from a music CD
- Retrieve images directly from a digital camera or scanner
- Preview your slideshow on your computer before you burn
- Add captions to your photos or automatically use your descriptions from Smart Pix Manager, Picasa, PhotoShop, etc.
- Automatically insert maps based on the GPS data in your photos or using your own custom design
- Powerful photo editing, including cropping, red-eye removal and automatic rotation of camera photos.
- Output formats: DVD, VCD, SVCD, XVCD, XSVCD, MPEG, MP4, WMV and AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc), with NTSC, PAL and Widescreen support
Homepage – https://www.xequte.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 9.16 MB