MixMeister Fusion is an all-new pro DJ software application. It combines the spontaneity of live DJ performances with the pinpoint precision of the best studio production software, and it represents the next step in digital DJ creativity.
MixMeister Fusion lets you maintain two, three, even up to eight songs in a perfect beat mix at all times, so you're free to improvise with effects and shape the music in a million ways. It supports harmonic mixing, VST effects, intelligent looping, MIDI hardware controllers, and a ton of other new stuff.
MixMeister Fusion doesn't limit you to simply combining a few loops and grooves together; Fusion is designed to mix complete DJ sets from full-length songs. You get the functionality of a loop editor or digital audio workstation, but you can blend songs together to create stunning DJ performances.
MixMeister Fusion frees you from monotonous tasks like beat matching, setting cue points, and counting beats in your head. You can manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. It even records all your actions (not just the resulting audio), so you can go back, listen to your mix, and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities.
Not just a loop editor. MixMeister Fusion is a true DJ sequencer.
This means you're not limited to combining a few loops and grooves together. Fusion is designed to mix complete DJ sets from full-length songs. You get the functionality of a loop editor or digital audio workstation, but you can blend songs together to create stunning DJ performances.
Improvisation with control.
MixMeister Fusion lets you manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. You can also add effects and experiment with looping features. But Fusion records all your actions (not just the resulting audio), so you can go back, listen to your mix, and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities. Whether you use it for live gigs or mix CD production, this ability to jam, listen and refine lets you achieve true perfection.
Everything, in perfect sync, all the time.
Fusion takes a completely different approach to beat mixing than other gear. The software automatically analyzes the beat structure of all your songs, and identifies individual beats and measures. Placing songs together means that they're beat mixed automatically -- there's no need to fiddle with controls just to get a smooth transition. You can layer songs on top of other songs, loops, a capellas, or sound effects - up to 8 tracks in total - and Fusion will take care of the beat matching for you. This allows you to devote more of your attention to the audience during live sets, and lets you assemble creative mixes on the fly in response to the mood of the moment.
Free your imagination.
MixMeister Fusion is a new tool to let you go beyond beat mixing and unlock your musical creativity. Try it and see how far it can take you.
MixMeister Fusion Highlights - New with version 7.7:
- All new AIR Creative Collection FX.
- Compatibility fixes for Windows 10 and OSX El Capitan / Sierra
- Improved support for Retina based Macs.
- Performance enhancements.
- All new licence manager. (Self manage activations and never loose a code again)
Other Fusion Highlights
- Smart playlists help you get the most out of your music
- Improved Keycode system for quicker and easier harmonic mixing.
- Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
- Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
- Effect automation via MIDI controllers – External hardware can now manipulate effect parameters
- Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
- Fade and Cue Next feature fades and pauses your mix then starts at the next track – perfect for voice over announcements
- New master volume control for preview output – headphone and main out can be controlled independently
- Play a live set while you preview any moment in your upstream mix
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
- See your music take shape with an advanced timeline view
- VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
- Mix up to 8 songs simultaneously with perfect sync
- Play with on–the–fly looping and remixing functions
- Change the tempo of a song without changing key
- Burn a flawless copy of your set to CD
Homepage - http://www.mixmeister.com
Size: 215 MB