Ableton Live is an audio sequencer that you can play like an instrument. On its own or with other musicians or DJs, live on stage, or when remixing in the studio all you need is Live and a Mac or PC.
Ableton Live is the revolutionary music production solution. It allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment.
Live brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences, together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use. In short, Ableton lets you focus on what really matters: your music.
Live’s award-winning elastic audio sequencing lets you record, import, arrange and process multiple audio clips and loops into complete songs regardless of their pitch. Or tempoó all in real time while the music continues. You can even change tempo and pitch of audio independently after the fact and clip envelopes create endless loop variations. You can also integrate linear tape-style recording along with your loops.
Ableton Live 11 Features:
- From Sketch to Composition. Live’s specialty is composition by improvisation. Record musical ideas, combine or create new songs, and compose on the fly. Live captures your every move for later refinement and editing.
- The Musical Hub. Come together, right now. Live offers complete multitrack recording and editing for any acoustic source, hardware synthesizer or software instrument.
- Easy MIDI. Yes, MIDI can be fun and easy. Drop a software instrument in a track and play. Drag and drop MIDI and audio effects, layer synths, and record MIDI as audio.
- Pattern Mode. Your laptop is about to turn into a groove box. Live puts an arsenal of groove-making tools at your fingertips.
- Mix and Remix. Instantly combine jazz with house with hip hop with soul… Live synchronizes it all in real time.
- On-the-Spot Sound Design. Perform real-time sonic surgery on your sounds. Draw melodies, rhythms and effects changes onto loops and samples while they play.
- Hands-on Control. Liberate yourself from the mouse. Play your sequencer like an instrument on stage or in the studio.
With Live, Ableton’s unique approach to music production extends to a new paradigm in MIDI sequencing and manipulation as well, complete with virtual instruments. As simple to use as it is powerful, Ableton Live is a completely unique musical tool that blurs the distinction between stage and studio.
- Multitrack recording
- Complete nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Real-time time-stretching and warping of AIFF, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and MP3 files, for improvisation and instant remixing
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors and EQs
- Built-in software instruments. Simpler for creative sample-based synthesis, Impulse for sampled drums
- Instrument, Drum, Effect Racks for creating and managing complex performance setups, drum kits and multi-effects
- VST and AU effects and instruments support.
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support and native sliced audio file creation
- Video import and export for scoring to picture or warping picture to music
- Real-time control of parameters with any MIDI controller. Just MIDI-map it or choose from a list of popular supported controllers for instant mapping
- Full ReWire support
- Single-screen user interface for simple, creativity-focused operation
- Multicore and multiprocessor support
Ableton Live is the only solution designed for each stage of the musical process, from creation to production to performance. In the creative stage, Live is transparent, intuitive and responsive, capturing inspiration and encouraging the flow of musical ideas.
During production, Ableton Live provides all of the professional tools and studio compatibility required to complete and perfect projects. On stage, Ableton Live delivers the expressive control and stability that innumerable performing artists have come to rely on.
Ableton Live 11 Suite includes:
- Ableton Live
- 13 Instruments to try (including Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog and more)
- 56 Effects for processing audio and MIDI (including Echo, Pedal, Beat Repeat, Amp, Vocoder, Glue and lots more)
- Instant mappings so you can use Live with your keyboards or controller.
- Max for Live so you have access to a range of instruments, effects and customizations created by the Live community.
New features and improvements in Ableton Live 10.1.25:
New features and improvements:
- Added support for the M-Audio Oxygen Pro control surface.
- Every Push 2 user will get a firmware update to v.1.0.71 if their Push firmware is older. This firmware version fixes an issue that caused some displays to appear upside down.
- On macOS, Live now uses Apple’s Metal framework to present its UI on supported hardware. Metal support is disabled on OS X 10.11 (“El Capitan”) due to issues with certain hardware setups.
- Live now receives and routes MIDI CC, Pitch Bend, and Aftertouch events sent from a VST3 plug-in device to a MIDI-out bus. Note: this is supported in plug-ins built with VST SDK 3.6.12 or higher.
- Added more Live theme colors to Max for Live. After Max starts using GetColorWithAlpha, the colors also contain the correct alpha channel value.
- When the Pedal device is disabled, the Pedal Type chooser switch now appears in the correct text color. When the Glue Compressor device is disabled, the text labels around rotary switches now stay in the same place.
- Chinese and Japanese are now displayed in their native languages in the Language chooser in the Look/Feel Preferences tab.
- Updated various info texts, and improved some info text translations for Spanish and French languages.
- Fixed hanging that could occur when dragging a compressed sample into Live, under certain circumstances (macOS only).
- On macOS, when the AKAI APC Key 25 is detected by Live, its control surface script will now be automatically selected and set up.
- Previously, an erroneous message would appear in the Status Bar when deleting an audio file within a folder in the Places section of the browser.
- Fixed some minor errors in the MackieControl and MackieControl Classic control surface scripts.
- Fixed lagging that occurred in the browser’s search field when the Sounds label was selected.
- Previously, a Macro Control’s range settings were not correctly updated when that Macro Control was being controlled by a Max for Live device.
- On first start, Live now only selects Simplified Chinese as the UI language if either:
– the operating system language is set to Simplified Chinese; or
– the operating system region is set to the People’s Republic of China (excluding Taiwan and special administrative regions such as Hong Kong and Macao).On macOS, if the operating system language is set to Simplified Chinese, Live now asks for permissions (e.g., to use the microphone) in Simplified Chinese.
- Live could crash when closing a window, a drop-down menu, or a context menu, under certain circumstances.
- Live no longer crashes when entering full screen on macOS Big Sur Beta.
New features and improvements in Ableton Live 10.1.1:
- Added support for the Novation Launchkey Mini Mk3 control surface.
Homepage – https://www.ableton.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS X 10.11.6 or later.
Size: 2.16 GB